ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
simplelife
Verified User
โพสต์: 756
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

Re: อยากรู้ครับว่านักลงทุนแนว VI ดูกราฟกันด้วยรึเปล่าครับ

โพสต์ที่ 31

โพสต์

Mp808 เขียน:Just to add, I don't think Graham is using "fallacious" in the sense of it being deceptive or หลอกลวง. I think he's trying to say that it is flawed logic.
Thank you. I felt he meant something along the line of "misconception", but I couldn't come up with Thai word for it.

Come to think of it, I should have go to my bookshelf and copy that paragraph from translated version of The Intelligent Investor by คุณพรชัย. That paragraph was from on the preface or introduction section of that book, I'm quite sure.
"I believe what I said yesterday. I don't know what I said, but I know what I think... and I assume it's what I said." -- Donald Rumsfeld
multipleceilings
Verified User
โพสต์: 2141
ผู้ติดตาม: 2

โพสต์ที่ 32

โพสต์

simplelife เขียน:Maybe my Thai isn't good enough. Let's try this again in English!!

First of all... Sorry, I never want to reply this and start an argument like that. But let me ask this again WHERE did you derive this from? To me, you quoted Graham and then put your own words into his mouth. I have no problem of anyone to like or dislike technical analysis. Be that as it may. But you don't try to support your own belief by quote someone and then put your own idea into it.

Let me first translate to Thai All he said from what you've quoted is
"The one principal that applies to nearly all these so-called 'technical approaches' is that one should buy because a stock or the market has gone up and one should sell because it has declined. This is the exact opposite of sound business sense everywhere else, and it is most unlikely that it can lead to lasting success in Wall Street. In our own stock-market experience and observation, extending over 50 years, we have not known a single person who has consistently or lastingly made money by thus "following the market." We do not hesitate to declare that this approach is as fallacious as it is popular".
หลักการที่ใช้ในแทบจะทุกกรณีของทฤษฎีที่เรียกว่า 'technical approaches' คือ การที่ควรจะซื้อเมื่อหุ้นหรือตลาดได้ปรับตัวขึ้น และควรจะขายเมื่อหุ้นหรือตลาดได้ปรับตัวลง การทำแบบนี้ตรงกันข้ามกับวิธีคิดทางธุรกิจที่ถูกต้องโดยทั่วไป และมันแทบจะเป็นไปไม่ได้เลยที่นำไปสู่ความสำเร็จอย่างยั่งยืนใน Wall Street จากประสบการณ์และการสังเกตุการณ์จากตลาดหุ้นในระยะเวลากว่า 50 ปีของเรา เราไม่เคยรู้จักใครซักคนที่สามารถสร้างผลกำไรได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ และอย่างยั่งยืนโดยการ "ทำตามตลาด" สรุปก็คือเราจะไม่ลังเลเลยที่จะสรุปว่าวิธีการลงทุนแบบนี้ มันเป็นการหลอกลวง (fallacious) หรือแม้แต่ความเข้าใจผิด ถึงแม้ว่ามันจะใช้กันอย่างแพร่หลายก็ตาม
Where did you said "he opposed technical analysis that DOESNT MAKE SENSE"? If you have a better quote from him, please do use that instead of this. But with what you've quoted form him, I don't think he was fond of the 'technical approaches' idea very much.

And I now don't want to start an argument on 'technical analysis.' I think we know full well how it will turn out.
Yep, i used the word argument, but there is definitely no argument in the sense of quarrelling between us. Thanks for the input anyway.

Your response supports my point even more. Graham's idea of technical analysis is according to what he wrote; and he BELIEVED or well, from his point of view, PROVED that 'technical analysis' according to that 'precise definition' he gave doesn't work and is illogical!!

THUS, when i said he opposed technical analysis that 'doesnt make sense' . Basically, its the technical analysis according to his definition.

..........Since there are other people who have different takes on technical analysis. For instance, me.

In graham's universe, his idea of technical analysis does not exactly REPRESENT what technical analysis really is, in its entirety.

So when you said, Im not making comments based on the universe of what graham said. It's actually the opposite. Because I know what exists in graham's universe, i know what does not.

That's why I said everything is open to different types of interpretations. In your universe, you might see technical analysis the way graham saw it. Hence, the discrepancy we have here.

There is no right and wrong. I'm not saying you're wrong cause' you're not but I think we're just not exactly on the same page about what technical analysis is. It's all good bro. I get your point. I just want you to understand that the real issue here is that we both perceive technical analysis differently. (so...the issue we have here could be the fact that technical analysis is such a generic term, its way too broad)

I'm saying what Graham said about technical analysis is insufficient. It's part of it definitely, but if i were to use technical analysis based on that logic, hell, I wouldn't be making sense either.

Hence..... he opposed technical analysis that DoeSnT MAKE SENSE.. lol..
M aterial catalyst
A ttitude & Perception
D isclipine
multipleceilings
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 33

โพสต์

Just to clear things up.

My definition of technical analysis is identifying the intention to buy, hold and sell

I have my own framework that revolves around behavioral finance

I'm pretty certain graham never covered what is in my framework

I'm at fault for not mentioning this...... causing the confusion.
M aterial catalyst
A ttitude & Perception
D isclipine
multipleceilings
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 34

โพสต์

pak เขียน:เวลาผมต้อง Present งานให้ผู้ใหญ่ฟัง
เจ้านายผม มักจะย้ำกับผมเสมอๆว่า...
"ช่วยเอาข้อมูล ไปทำเป็นกราฟมาด้วยนะ ผู้ใหญ่จะได้ดูเข้าใจง่ายๆ"

แท้จริงแล้ว "กราฟ" ก็คือ "ข้อมูลย้อนหลัง" หรือ "ประวัติที่ผ่านมา" นั่นเอง

ในการคัดเลือกหุ้นของผม ผมก็ต้องดู "กราฟ" เช่นกันครับ
ใช้ข้อมูลเชิงคุณภาพ ดูควบคู่ไปกับข้อมูลเชิงปริมาณและกราฟเสมอๆ

กราฟ...สามารถอธิบายอะไรได้มากมาย
สำหรับบริษัทที่ผมลงทุนนั้น...
ถ้าคุณเอา "กราฟราคา" ย้อนหลัง 10 ปีมากาง เชื่อไหมว่า...

"ผมสามารถชี้ได้เกือบทุกช่วง และสามารถอธิบายเหตุการณ์ใน Timming ต่างๆได้อย่างชัดเจน
ว่าหุ้นขึ้นเพราะอะไร? และหุ้นตกเพราะอะไร?"

เพราะนั่นคือการบ้านที่เราต้องทำอย่างหนัก ก่อนตัดสินใจลงทุนกับบริษัทฯใดบริษัทฯหนึ่งครับผม

และที่สำคัญ...

ผมมี "กราฟ(ในอนาคต)" อยู่ในจินตนาการของผมครบถ้วนแล้วขอรับ (ฮา...)
เห็นด้วยครับ

และผมเชื่อว่าไม่มีใครในนี้ใช้ graph โดดๆโดยไม่ดูพื้นฐานอยู่แล้ว เป็นการประกอบการตัดสินใจทั้งนั้น ดังนั้นคงพูดยาก ผมยังไม่เคยเจอ คนที่ไม่แตะ graph เลยตัวเป็นๆเหมือนกัน แต่ก็ไม่ได้สนใจครับ ผมคิดว่าวิธีการนั้นท้ายสุดก็คือ preference ของคนๆนั้น

และผมเชื่อว่าทุกๆคนที่ใช้ graph นั้น ก้อคิดว่ามัน make sense ในวิธีตีความหมายของเค้า (เรื่องใช้ได้จริงๆหรือหลอกตัวเองเป็นอีกประเด็น, วิธีเดียวที่จะรู้ได้จริงคือการทดสอบ validity และ consistency OVER TIME)

ก็ดีครับ thaivi ไม่เคยมีมุมพูดเรื่องนี้ เพราะถูกห้าม แลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นกันเป็นสิ่งที่ดีมาก ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกความเห็นครับ
M aterial catalyst
A ttitude & Perception
D isclipine
multipleceilings
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 35

โพสต์

Mp808 เขียน:Sometimes, before a big price movement, technical analysis (TA) will actually catch those things while the fundamentals remain the same. There have also been times when I noticed abnormal price movements and a few days later some good news come out, pushing up prices. Doesn't always happen though.

People's actions leave traces that are sometimes detectable using TA.
Cosign this, since we can never ever get through to all the information available in the universe.

we 'believe' certain price action or behavior is reflecting some kind of 'positive' or 'negative' occurences

speed of obtaining information is a major issue. thus TA acts both as a leading indi or laggin indi, depending on the user's interpretation

In terms of TA as a leading indicator, that means we don't know the fundamental trigger yet. if you put it this way, we basically don't know what we're buying into! we only know there's a 'buy signal' according to some group of people or some individual's price action...... if we dont wait for a fundamental confirmation and buy into the stock, seem stupid? depends on the individual and situation, i can't even say it's not right cause' i dont think anyone here uses TA in isolation. it would be a real issue if TA is used in isolation.

yeah, the human brain instinctively loves to detect patterns so if we view this in terms of a spectrum, the far left being utilization of pure technical in isolation. your brain will very likely mess you up.

Patterns and how our brain works... We are always in an auto-complete mode. For instance, you see a beautiful woman. Then you see some leg hair, an adam's apple, she overexaggerates her hip movements when she walks, wait...and you're in bangkok. There is a high probability you will deduct that she isnt a woman. This is only an example tho, another similar instance, to get an easier understanding there is this concept of degree of freedom, for instance, the traffic lights have three color, red green yellow. you only need to know the 2 colors to know what the third is. This is fact based.

but in reality auto-completion works differently and the information we base our decisions on are not just facts but anything that is part of our brain including emotions, biases etc etc etc.
M aterial catalyst
A ttitude & Perception
D isclipine
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mp808
Verified User
โพสต์: 254
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

โพสต์ที่ 36

โพสต์

simplelife เขียน:
Mp808 เขียน:Just to add, I don't think Graham is using "fallacious" in the sense of it being deceptive or หลอกลวง. I think he's trying to say that it is flawed logic.
Thank you. I felt he meant something along the line of "misconception", but I couldn't come up with Thai word for it.

Come to think of it, I should have go to my bookshelf and copy that paragraph from translated version of The Intelligent Investor by คุณพรชัย. That paragraph was from on the preface or introduction section of that book, I'm quite sure.
Yeah, I think Graham is basically saying TA is crap.
Winter is coming...
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Mp808
Verified User
โพสต์: 254

โพสต์ที่ 37

โพสต์

In terms of TA as a leading indicator, that means we don't know the fundamental trigger yet. if you put it this way, we basically don't know what we're buying into! we only know there's a 'buy signal' according to some group of people or some individual's price action...... if we dont wait for a fundamental confirmation and buy into the stock, seem stupid? depends on the individual and situation, i can't even say it's not right cause' i dont think anyone here uses TA in isolation. it would be a real issue if TA is used in isolation.
Haha there are many times when I don't even bother to look at the fundamentals to be honest, but that's because I'm day trading or swing trading. As long as it's not an infamous stock and it looks like I can make some money, then I go purely technical. If I'm wrong, then I cut it. It's actually very simple to me.

I miss that TA room...
Winter is coming...
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
reiter
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 2308
ผู้ติดตาม: 7

โพสต์ที่ 38

โพสต์

I am perfectionist so I feel uncomfortable using TA to lead my decision krab.
Our favorite holding period is forever.

Blog การลงทุนของผม

http://reitertvi.wordpress.com
chootana
โพสต์: 1403

โพสต์ที่ 39

โพสต์

ดูคร๊าบ ในสถานการณ์ที่มันคลุมเครือ อย่างช่วงsideway ผมก็จะดูเพื่อตัดสินใจว่าจะเข้าซื้อตอนนี้ดีหรือไม่ คือดูจังหวะแค่นั้นเอง อย่างน้อยๆก็ต้องดูเป็นหลักว่าเป็นแนวโน้มขาขึ้นหรึอขาลงหรือกลับตัว เป็นต้น
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
oatty
โพสต์: 2444

โพสต์ที่ 40

โพสต์

ผมไม่ดูคร๊าบ...555 ถามคนอื่นเอา
แต่จะซื้อหรือเปล่า อีกเรื่องหนึ่ง
"ผู้ทรงธรรมนั่นแหละคือผู้ทรงเกียรติ ผู้มีความดีนั่นแหละคือผู้มีทรัพย์ ผู้รู้จักพอนั่นแหละคือมหาเศรษฐี" ว.วชิรเมธี
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
panda_power
Verified User
โพสต์: 54

โพสต์ที่ 41

โพสต์

ดูซิถามได้ แต่สำหรับผมยังไม่รู้ง่ะว่าตัวเองเล่นสายไหน ยังมั่วอยู่
Vit 10
Agi 2
Str 15
Int 0
Dex 0
Luk 1

^
^คงจะประมาณนี้
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
ดำ
โพสต์: 4516
ผู้ติดตาม: 96

โพสต์ที่ 42

โพสต์

อะไรที่ใช้แล้วเป็นประโยชน์แล้วก็ไม่เบียดเบียนใครก็ใช้ไปเถอะครับ

อย่าไปสร้างกรอบขังตัวเองนักเลย
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
znet
Verified User
โพสต์: 9

โพสต์ที่ 43

โพสต์

กระทู้ดีดี ขอบคุณทุกท่าที่เข้ามาแชร์ครับ
putai
Verified User
โพสต์: 40

โพสต์ที่ 44

โพสต์

สำหรับผม ดูครับ เพราะว่าจะให้เราดูภาพกว้างได้ ยกตัวอย่างเราจะซื้อที่ดินบริเวณหนึ่ง เราก็ขับรถไปดู รวมถึงถึงดูบริเวณโดยรอบ แล้วหาข้อมูลอื่นๆ มาประกอบการตัดสินใจ นี่คือการวิเคราะห์โดยทั่วไป แต่ถ้าเราไปดูกราฟ ในความหมายของผมก็คือ เหมือนเราขึ้นเฮริคอปเตอร์ แล้วมองลงมาในภาพ top view ช่วยในการตัดสินใจอีกทีหนึ่ง
ชีวิตคือการลงทุน