" I am a huge bull on this country " By Buffet !!!

การลงทุนแบบเน้นคุณค่า ลงทุนหุ้น VI เน้นที่ปัจจัยพื้นฐานเป็นหลัก

โพสต์ โพสต์
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
แงซาย
Verified User
โพสต์: 847
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

เพื่อนๆสมาชิกคงเคยอ่านเจอประโยคข้างต้นที่บัฟเฟตกล่าวเมื่อไม่กี่วันมานี้เหมือนผม ...............

ผมก้อสงสัยอยู่  ว่าจะมีข้อมูลอะไรที่พอจะสนับสนุนความคิดเช่นนั้นของบัฟเฟต ........

ล่าสุดผมได้อ่าน Economic Reseach ของ FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF SAN FRANCISCO เรื่อง

Is the Recent Productivity Boom Over?

By Daniel Wilson

ซึ่งอ่านดูแล้วพอจะสนับสนุนความคิดเช่นนั้นของบัฟเฟตได้อยู่ เลยเอามาแชร์ให้เพื่อนๆได้อ่านกันครับ  ตามลิงค์นี้ .................

http://www.frbsf.org/publications/econo ... 10-28.html

สรุปๆก็ตามนี้ครับ .....................

Evidence that capital utilization is an important and possibly the primary factor behind the recent strength in productivity growth has important implications for the sustainability of that growth going forward. Although measures of capital utilization have grown rapidly during the recovery to date, they are still well below their historical averages. That suggests there is plenty of room for further increases in capital utilization over the next several quarters. Such increases could lead to continued strong productivity growth for the next year or so, posing an important risk to the strength of the labor market recovery.
MarcoPolo
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 522
ผู้ติดตาม: 7

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

แล้วพี่แงซาย คิดว่า มันเกี่ยวกับเมืองไทยอย่างไรบ้างครับ

ทั้งๆ ที่ตอนนี้บรรยากาศการลงทุน ไม่น่าจะดี ไม่ว่า เรื่อง มาบตาพุต 3G หรือแม้แต่การเมือง

อยากทราบความเห็นพี่ครับ
kanoon
Verified User
โพสต์: 411
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

จากการติดตาม ผมมองว่าสาเหตุที่ Buffet ต้องออกมาพูดเพราะต้องการ
ดึงความเชื่อมั่นให้กลับมา

ชาวอเมริกัน ถ้าจะนับกันจริงๆ เรียกได้ว่าถังแตก ไม่มีเงินสด ในมือ เหมือนในอดีต

การเก็งกำไรอสังหา ส่งผลร้ายที่คาดไม่ถึง ถ้าจะนับไปแล้ว เหตุการณ์นี้ก็เกิด
ขึ้นในเมืองไทย ที่เรียกว่าวิกฤตต้มยำกุ้ง ซึ่งหน่วยงาน IMF ก็แนะนำยาแรง
แต่ในกรณีของอเมริกา กลับมีการอุ้มสภาบันการเงิน เพื่อยับยั้งวิกฤต ซึ่งผ่าน
มาแล้วก็ดีขึ้นในระดับหนึ่ง แต่ผมมั่นใจว่า คงต้องใช้เวลาอย่างน้อย 5 ปี ในการที่จะรื้อฟื้นสถานการณ์ให้ดีขึ้นเหมือนเดิม
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
pacabee
Verified User
โพสต์: 381

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

Warren Buffett: "We're still in a recession"

By Jonathan Stempel Thu Sep 23, 10:50 am ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said the U.S. economy remains in recession, disputing this week's assessment by a leading arbiter of economic activity that the downturn ended more than a year ago.
"We're still in a recession," Buffett told CNBC television in an interview broadcast on Thursday. "We're not gonna be out of it for a while, but we will get out."
On Monday, the National Bureau of Economic Research said the world's largest economy ended an 18-month recession in June 2009, but cautioned that its assessment did not mean normal activity had resumed.
Buffett said he defines a recession differently from the NBER, saying it ends when real per capita gross domestic product returns to its pre-downturn level.
President Barack Obama said on Monday that economic weakness is "still very real" for the millions of Americans who are out of work, have seen the value of their homes fall, or are mired in debt.
Buffett, 80, runs Berkshire Hathaway Inc, which has roughly 80 operating businesses. "A great majority" of these businesses are "coming back slowly," he said.
Berkshire's operations cover a broad swath of the economy, including the Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad, Dairy Queen ice cream, Geico auto insurance, and luxury jewelers such as Borsheim's.
Shipments at Burlington Northern are "61 percent of the way back," Buffett said. "Our carpet business, our brick business, our insulation business, they're not back 61 percent, but they are moving back."
On Tuesday, the U.S. Federal Reserve, which has already driven short-term lending rates to near zero, said it is prepared to provide additional stimulus to support economic expansion and avert possible deflation.
"We've used up a lot of bullets," Buffett said. "And we talk about stimulus. But the truth is, we're running a federal deficit that's 9 percent of GDP. That is stimulative as all get out."
Buffett's $45 billion net worth makes him the second-richest American, trailing only Microsoft Corp co-founder Bill Gates, Forbes magazine said on Wednesday.
Berkshire Class A shares fell 0.6 percent to $123,077 in morning trading. They traded as high as $126,160, their highest level in nearly 23 months, on September 17.
(Reporting by Jonathan Stempel; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_ ... ecession_3
Invest or Don't. There is no try.
prichar s.
Verified User
โพสต์: 1426

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

ขออนุญาต

เชื่อมั่นวิถีทุนนิยม (ที่ครองโลกอยู่)
เชื่อมั่นประเทศไทย (เพราะเป็นคนไทย)
เชื่อมั่นการลงทุนในตลาดหุ้น (เป็นหนทางสู่อิสรภาพทางการเงิน)
เชื่อมั่นกิจการที่เลือก (บริษัทดี ๆ มีมากมาย)
เชื่อมั่นตนเอง (ว่าเลือกดีแล้ว)

ผมเลือกเป็นนักลงทุน
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
แงซาย
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

MarcoPolo เขียน:ตอนนี้บรรยากาศการลงทุน ไม่น่าจะดี ไม่ว่า เรื่อง มาบตาพุต 3G หรือแม้แต่การเมือง

อยากทราบความเห็นพี่ครับ
บางทีเราคิดเอง  เออเอง  จินตนาการเอง มากไปหรือเปล่า ............................

รูปภาพ
booklover
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1063
ผู้ติดตาม: 2

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลครับพี่แงซาย :D
lemongreen
Verified User
โพสต์: 37

โพสต์ที่ 8

โพสต์

ได้ข้อคิด ดีๆ
ชีวิตนี้สั้นนัก ทำความดีไว้เถิด
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
kornjackrit
Verified User
โพสต์: 1524

โพสต์ที่ 9

โพสต์

prichar s. เขียน: ขออนุญาต

เชื่อมั่นวิถีทุนนิยม (ที่ครองโลกอยู่)
เชื่อมั่นประเทศไทย (เพราะเป็นคนไทย)
เชื่อมั่นการลงทุนในตลาดหุ้น (เป็นหนทางสู่อิสรภาพทางการเงิน)
เชื่อมั่นกิจการที่เลือก (บริษัทดี ๆ มีมากมาย)
เชื่อมั่นตนเอง (ว่าเลือกดีแล้ว)

ผมเลือกเป็นนักลงทุน
ขออนุญาติเห็นด้วยอย่างยิ่งครับ
:D  :cool:
When you become famous, the first thing you should have to remember is not your success story but those who help you along the way.
wasan_yu
Verified User
โพสต์: 608

โพสต์ที่ 10

โพสต์

ผมชอบวิธีคิดของพี่แงซายมากครับ  มีตัวเลขสนับสนุนตลอด  ขอบคุณข้อมูลดีๆที่พี่ นำมาลงครับ :bow:
เด็กสระบุรี
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
แงซาย
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 11

โพสต์

MarcoPolo เขียน:แล้วพี่แงซาย คิดว่า มันเกี่ยวกับเมืองไทยอย่างไรบ้างครับ
อยากทราบความเห็นพี่ครับ
รูปภาพ

ถ้า productivity ขยับจากแถว 2.7 % เป็นแถว 4 % ตามกราฟ ................

กําไรของบริษัท  รวมทั้งบริษัทจดทะเบียนในเมกา น่าจะขยับขึ้นเยอะพอสมควร........

ราคาหุ้นในตลาดเมกาน่าจะขยับขึ้นได้อีกพอดู ...........

ถึงตรงนี้คงนึกออกแล้วนะครับว่ามันเกี่ยวกับเมืองไทยอย่างไร ...................
โพสต์โพสต์