CHBT

การลงทุนอื่นๆนอกจากหุ้น วีไอ กองทุนรวมชนิดต่างๆ RMF LTFตราสารหนี้ อสังหาริมทรัพย์ อนุพันธ์ และเกษตรล่วงหน้า
sssjjjj
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 551
ผู้ติดตาม: 59

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 91

โพสต์

ผมถามเพื่อนที่เป็นชาวสิงคโปร์ ซึ่งเดินทางไป HK และจีน บ่อยๆ เรื่องกรณี บรษิัทจีนพวกนี้ ว่าเค้าคิดอย่างไร ในฐานะที่ไป HK และจีนบ่อยๆ เค้า บอกว่า ถ้าจะซื้อหุ้น บริัษัทจีน เค้่าซื้อพวก ที่มี Goverment ถืออยู่ด้วย และมีขนาดใหญ่ดีกว่า  เค้าบอกว่า ที่ ตลาดหุ้นสิงคโปร์ ก็เหมือนกัน คือมีกฎการจดทะเบียนที่เปิดมาก จนทีมีบริษัทจากหลายๆ ประเทศมาจด  แล้วก็เป็น Fraud ซะเยอะ เค้าเห็นที่สิงคโปร์มาเข็ดแล้ว เลยไม่กล้าซื้ออีก

สองวันมานี้ หุ้น Chinese ลงไป เละเทะ สามตัวเลยครับ เมื่อวานซืน DYP และ DGW แล้วเมื่อวานก็ UTA ลงซะเยอะ อาจจะเป็น "โอกาส" ก็ได้  อย่างเมื่อวาน FUQI ก็เด้งกลับมา
Green
โพสต์: 2896
ผู้ติดตาม: 236

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 92

โพสต์

[quote="sssjjjj"]ผมถามเพื่อนที่เป็นชาวสิงคโปร์ ซึ่งเดินทางไป HK และจีน บ่อยๆ เรื่องกรณี บรษิัทจีนพวกนี้ ว่าเค้าคิดอย่างไร ในฐานะที่ไป HK และจีนบ่อยๆ เค้า บอกว่า ถ้าจะซื้อหุ้น บริัษัทจีน เค้่าซื้อพวก ที่มี Goverment ถืออยู่ด้วย และมีขนาดใหญ่ดีกว่า
renee
Verified User
โพสต์: 26
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 93

โพสต์

วันนี้แล้วสิคะ Investor Day คุณ yoyo กับ คุณ sunrise ไปแน่ๆ จากที่เขียนไว้ข้างบน ไม่รู้มีท่านอื่นๆ ไปอีกรึเปล่า จะรอฟังนะคะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo
โพสต์: 4833
ผู้ติดตาม: 159

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 94

โพสต์

เพิ่งกลับมาเมื่อคืนครับ... มาถึงเที่ยงคืนกว่าๆ ตื่นมายังง่วงๆอยู่เลย
ผมสรุปให้คร่าวๆ ก่อนละกันครับ เดี๋ยวแบบเต็มตามมาทีหลัง

เริ่มว่า ถ้า mission ของบริษัทคือการให้นักลงทุนไปฟังเพื่อเรียกความมั่นใจ ผมถือว่าโดนรวมบริษัท fail ครับ..

จัดงานค่อนข้างกุกกักพอสมควร ตารางจัดงานทั้งวันมันแน่นจนเกินไป ทำให้แต่ละช่วงมีเวลาไม่พอไม่ค่อยมีโอกาสได้ถามเท่าไหร่ จนต้อง late ทบไปเรื่อยๆ เฮีย sunrise เราเกือบตกเครื่องแน่ะ เพราะตอนแรกว่าจะจบ 5pm สุดท้ายเกือบๆ 7pm ถึงจะเสร็จ

บริษัท defend เรื่องบัญชี เงินสด เอกสารการเสียภาษี ได้ค่อนข้างดี (ในกลุ่มพวกที่ดูเอกสารกันเยอะๆ เป็นพวก Auditor กับผจก. กองทุนส่วนใหญ่ บางคนเป็นคนจีน ซึ่งเค้าก็บอกว่าน่าเชื่อถือดีมาก) เอกสารทั้งหมดเป็นตัวจริงมีตราประทับนู้นนี่ครบถ้วน ทั้ง bank statement หรือ เอกสารการเสียภาษี แล้วกลุ่มนี้ก็นั่งคำนวณกระทบยอดกันเลย เค้าบอกว่าตรงเป๊ะไม่มีปัญหาหาอะไร (ผมไม่ได้ดู เพราะคิดว่าดูก็ไม่รู้เรื่องว่ามันของจริงของปลอมอยู่ดี)

เรื่อง retail คือจุดที่บริษัททำได้แย่ บริษัทพาไปดูร้าน retail 4 ร้าน กับที่ขายใน super อีก 1 ร้าน แต่ผมพยายามขอให้บริษัทแสดงที่อยู่ของร้านค้าทั้งหมด เค้าดูเลี่ยงที่จะแสดง โดยให้เหตุผลว่า เค้าไม่คิดว่าบริษัทจะต้องมานั่ง defend ทุกอย่างจากคนปล่อยข่าวลือให้ internet แล้วบริษัทก็บอกว่าบริษัทได้ shift กลยุทธ์ของบริษัทมาขายผ่าน distributor เป็นหลัก ตั้งแต่เดือน 6 มาก็มีปิดร้านไปจำนวนหนึง แล้วก็ plan ว่าจะปิดไปเรื่อยๆ เค้าเลยบอกว่าจะมีประโยชน์อะไรในการ post ที่อยู่ร้านเพื่อตอบโต้ข่าวลือ

ส่วนเรื่องอื่นๆก็โอเคครับ พาไปดูโรงงานใหม่ ซึ่งใหญ่มากๆ size นี่แบบคนละเรื่องกับโรงเก่าแบบทาบไม่ติดเลย

โดยสรุปแล้วผมว่าบริษํทมีความเสี่ยงที่จะโกงจริงๆอย่างที่พวก short โจมตีเรื่อง retail เพียงแต่ว่าผมก็ไม่มีหลักฐานชัดเจนพอที่จะฟันธงว่าเป็นแบบไหน เป็นความรู้สึกว่าไม่ค่อยน่าไว้ใจเท่าไหร่....

ปล. cfo บริษัท present ได้ห่วยมาก ผมว่าจุดหลักที่คนไปส่วนใหญ่ผิดหวังก็จุดนี้ด้วยแหละครับ ถามอะไรก็ตอบไม่ค่อยได้เท่าไหร่ แต่คนอื่นๆพูดได้ดีกันทุกคน
การลงทุนที่มีค่าที่สุด คือการลงทุนในความรู้
http://www.yoyoway.com
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
<< New >>
โพสต์: 1150
ผู้ติดตาม: 16

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 95

โพสต์

ขอบคุณที่มาเล่าให้ฟังครับ
อยากสูงต้องเขย่ง อยากเก่งต้องขยัน
munarak
Verified User
โพสต์: 10

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 96

โพสต์

มีคนกล่าวถึง Thai Charlie Munger.ในการประชุมด้วยครับ
" think my favorite by far was the Thai Charlie Munger. This kid was maybe 3-4 years older than me, and is up about 100 times since he started investing 7 years ago. He holds 2-3 stocks at a time, normally micro-cap Thai stocks with low PEs and high growth rates. He had only recently discovered Chinese small-caps listed in America, and had been following CHBT for about a month. It remains my firm belief that more value investors around the world will eventually find these stocks. "
จาก
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/re ... d=54629862
renee
Verified User

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 97

โพสต์

จากที่คุณ yoyo เขียนมาแปลว่างบการเงินน่าจะตรง แต่ผู้บริหารไม่น่าไว้ใจใช่มั้ยคะ
คิดหนักเลยนะเนี่ย เอาไงดี  :?
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
tok
โพสต์: 833

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 98

โพสต์

Note จากคนที่ไป investor day มีข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์หลายอย่าง

CHBT some notes from investor day

The retail addresses that CHBT posted on their website were never meant to be entirely representative of their direct sales outlets. Most of the addresses were distributor locations, which represent a majority of their retail revenues. We were told today that CHBT has 103 direct retail outlets, from which all sales are cash sales that go straight into the company's account. Of the 103 outlets, 64 are stand-alone stores and 39 are counters. The $40,000 initial cost is the average among these 103 outlets, and they maintained that the payback is less than one year. The direct retail outlets are also involved in seminars to educate people about the benefits of probiotics and generate most of their sales through buying clubs. Recently, the company has been closing and consolidating these outlets. If they shut down two, they may have to open a new one somewhere in between in order to facilitate sales to existing members.

I now have a list of the direct retail locations... but Shanghai is enormous, overwhelmingly so. I don't think it would do much good for me to go out and try to find these locations. Sales at the direct outlets would be hard to observe as they are mostly delivered to members. I do know that the company is working on putting something together to present this information to investors. I can say that I think the retail numbers make sense, based on what I saw at the retail production facilities. A series of machines were making and packaging at least 10-12 pills per second. Based on the prices I've been seeing in supermarkets, the product retails for more than 1 RMB per pill. My rough calculations show they are producing at least 300,000 pills in an 8-hour day. This would come out to 100,000,000+ pills per year, or $15-20 million in revenue. Last year about $60 million of their revenue was retail sales of these pills and protein powder. We didn't see the protein powder manufacturing, but it makes up at least 30-50% of retail sales. Assuming the encapsulation operation was running more than one 8-hour shift, they make their numbers easily.

In the morning we were shown bank statements, tax filings, and lease agreements. Honestly, I didn't look too closely because I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm sure the numbers match, I'm sure they look the same as the official documents would look, but it's easy enough to fake. Our retail visits were definitely staged. We visited 4 stand-alone stores, and there were seminars going on in each one, haha. I wouldn't expect anything less, and if I was running the company I would probably do the same for investors. We visited one large supermarket (Tesco, I think), where the company's products were stacked up in a prominent location near the entrance, along with competing products. Every distributor location is going to be different, and sometimes the products will not be there. The company has nearly 2,000 points of sale through distributors. To make their SEC numbers they would have to do about $75 worth of sales at each location each day. Some of their products retail for as much as $20. So, if a distributor decides to stack up 100 of those boxes in one location, that may mean that other locations are out of stock at the same time.

Why did they not publicly release the locations of the direct retail locations? The explanation I was given is that 1, the company did not want to appear as if it was directly responding to the attack. 2, these locations account for less than 10% of their total business, and it's getting smaller and smaller. In a few years, it will account for 2-3%. Management does not want the market to focus on their retail outlets but rather their bulk additives business. I think that the third reason may be that management doesn't mind taking the opportunity to buy their shares 30% cheaper. I guess it's a shame that they are doing this at the expense of poorly informed retail investors, but if you are a poorly informed retail investor you shouldn't be investing in a small cap Chinese probiotics company.

The new bulk facility was very impressive. Again, I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was very large, and the equipment looked very modern. Management expects to be at a 75-mt run rate by the end of the calendar year, right around the time that phase 2 will come online with different strains. The head of Danone's operations in China will be visiting the facility at the end of this month to discuss possible collaboration in the future.

I met a wide range of people at the event, from longs that had been visiting the company for five years or more to shorts that also happened to think CCME was colluding with Deloitte and Touche to fake cash and overstate their airport bus revenues. I think my favorite by far was the Thai Charlie Munger. This kid was maybe 3-4 years older than me, and is up about 100 times since he started investing 7 years ago. He holds 2-3 stocks at a time, normally micro-cap Thai stocks with low PEs and high growth rates. He had only recently discovered Chinese small-caps listed in America, and had been following CHBT for about a month. It remains my firm belief that more value investors around the world will eventually find these stocks.

The institutional investors that I met were still adding to their positions. Maybe that's part of the reason the stock jumped so much yesterday. I like the management, the numbers make sense, and bulk is going to show huge growth from now until... who knows, maybe 2020. The stock has 6 bucks in cash per share, should make about 2 bucks this year, maybe 4 next year, and it's trading at 10 dollars per share. I'm content to wait for the company to buy back the full $20 million and maybe more at these levels before they publicly clarify the direct outlet locations. I think I will be adding more this week if it doesn't run up too fast. There is still a very vocal, massive short position out there, and I see how he could negatively spin this event to his short-term advantage. 5 years out, however, 10 bucks per share will be a distant memory. 100 bucks is much more likely.

Interpretation of the evidence     21-Sep-10 01:57 am     The company disclosed three pieces of very critical evidence during the Investor Day. I would like to interpret it as following.

1) Two sample bank statements showing the balances as reported to the SEC on June 30, 2010.

It's a formal bank statement, with official chop of a major state owned bank of China. It showed the beginning of the quarter-end balance, transactions during this quarter (three months), and month end balance. At the end, there was signature of the bank officials certified the statement.

Along with the bank statement, there were hundreds of transactions with tracking numbers to the accounting journals and invoices. These journals and invoices will link to the detailed sales made and sales contracts and pricing.

As an auditor myself, I think such evidence is powerful enough to show the company has real cash sitting in the bank.

Also, I looked into these transactions. It's all very small amount of money (a couple of thousand RMB) from hundreds of very different resources, each having a unique merchant code as it is in U.S.A. These merchants "might" lie for you from time to time, but there is absolutely no way for hundreds of merchants lied for you for the same time.

I hired my private investigator to back track the company's statement in Mar 2010. There number was also correct.

2) Proof of Tax Paid, which is certified by Shanghai State Tax Bureau and Local Tax Bureau. This is actually the single most definitive document showing that the business is legitimate. There are two form of tax authorities in China: State Level (Federal Tax) and Local Level (State tax).

Again, you will pay a penalty of maximum RMB 20,000 (USD 3000) for filing a wrong SAIC filings. But if you dare to forge this document, and show it to the public, the Chinese government will have your head chopped off. :lovl:

3) Quarterly Tax Payment Documents with a) Official Quarterly Tax Deduction Statement certified by Agriculture Bank of China-->"Payment made"; b) Payment Receipt by the State and Local Tax authorities recognizing that "Taxes Received"; c)bank statement from Agricultural Bank of China showing the quarterly end payment made-->"Amount Deduced from CHBT's bank account".

The consecutive four quarterly tax paid is the same as it is report to SEC of U.S.A.

Any businesses in China will make the tax payment to state and local tax bureaus THROUGH Agriculture Bank of China, another major state-owned bank.

Again, you can have one person lied for you at certain time. But how could you have all the people coordinately lied for you at the same time and for all times, especially these are very powerful authorities.

It is equivalent to have Citibank, Federal Tax, and NY State Tax to lie for you at the same time for consecutively four quarters.

I also have my private investigator to check the past tax information. It's correct too.

4) Lease Contract, Rental paid, for outlets...Honestly, I just skipped these documents. I don't care nothing whether this company is selling through "outlets" or "stores". It made no difference to me. As long as the company could sell and sell well, who cares?

My conclusion is that:

It's impossible that a company could have major state-owned bank, tax bureaus, customers, distributors, and suppliers to lie for it at the same time for all time in a coordinated manner!

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stock ... 2&off=1#-1
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 99

โพสต์

munarak เขียน:มีคนกล่าวถึง Thai Charlie Munger.ในการประชุมด้วยครับ
" think my favorite by far was the Thai Charlie Munger. This kid was maybe 3-4 years older than me, and is up about 100 times since he started investing 7 years ago. He holds 2-3 stocks at a time, normally micro-cap Thai stocks with low PEs and high growth rates. He had only recently discovered Chinese small-caps listed in America, and had been following CHBT for about a month. It remains my firm belief that more value investors around the world will eventually find these stocks. "
จาก
ผมว่าเค้าน่าจะหมายถึงเฮีย sunrise ของเรานะครับ ...
renee
Verified User

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 100

โพสต์

yoyo เขียน:
munarak เขียน:มีคนกล่าวถึง Thai Charlie Munger.ในการประชุมด้วยครับ
จาก
ผมว่าเค้าน่าจะหมายถึงเฮีย sunrise ของเรานะครับ ...
ออกตัวก่อนเลยนะคะ แหม ว่าแต่เค้าไปสืบประวัติมาได้ยังไงคะเนี่ย ถึงขนาดรู้ว่าถือหุ้นแค่ 2-3 ตัว เล่นแต่ micro cap ฯลฯ
เอาเข้าเรื่องซีเรียสแล้ว ถามความรู้สึกคุณ yoyo นะคะ ในกรณีผบห ไม่น่าไว้ใจแบบนี้ คุณ yoyo คัทมั้ยคะ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 101

โพสต์

อันนี้เป็นเมล์ที่ผมเพิ่งเขียนเสร็จส่งไปคุยกะ wefe นะครับเอามาลงในนี้เลยละกันจะได้ถือว่าเป็นแบบ full detail ของ investor day หน่อย อย่าถือสากับภาษษอังกิดผิดไวยกรณ์ของผมนะครับ กว่าจะเขียนได้ขนาดนี้ผมนั่งงมอยู่เกือบ 2 ชม. แนะ
Sorry to reply late. I just came back last night.
I see you have shifted to jobs now but in case you might come and look
at chbt again in the future. I will conclude some info that others
didn't write about yet.

Oh, first on all, please do not public my comment on the internet. My
english is bad and I'm still long the stock eventhrough my opinion
about investerday might not look good as others. Some of my comment
might get stock even down which I don't want that, wish you will
understand.

First, I will answers your questions

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:23 PM, wefe 5433 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Santi, I thought of a few more questions.   I have consolidated them as
> follows:
>
> 1)  Has the company closed any more retail outlets since the end of June?

- company has closed more stores but they don't tell how many.

> 2)  How many retail outlets does the company currently have?

- 103 outlets. By the way, definition of outlet is place where company
gets direct cash when they sell and distributor is selling through
others channel which company get money later (book as account
receivable)

> 3)  Of the company's current retail outlets, how many are stand alone
> stores, how many are stores-within-stores, and how many are shelf space in
> stores?

64 stand alone stores
39 stores or counters in store
shelf space doesn't count as company own outlets

> 4)  If some of the retail outlets are shelf space, how does the company
> distinguish between a retail outlet and sales through a distributor?

- I think above answer is clear enough.

>
> 5)  How many pharmacies, drugstores, hypermarkets are the company's products
> in through its distributors?

- I didn't have a chance to ask

> 6)  Regarding the new animal feed facility, what are the pros and cons of
> the company doing it itself versus working with a partner?

-  Also there isn't much time to go in the detail but there is someone
ask about annual sales income of 3.13 billion yuan in the news, you
might saw on Jason projection. CFO answer that it's just rough
estimate and it's depend on many factors so it's too far to discuss
about revenue but right now company is discussing with many partners.

>
> 7)  What is the revenue opportunity of the new facility?

- as above

>
> 8)  Given the delays experienced with the Qingpu facility, how confident is
> the company that it can meet its two year timetable with the new animal feed
> facility?

- also no details

And these are more detail of investor day.

- Overall chbt didn't do good job, schedule is messy, too many
programs stuff in one day, so there isn't enough time for investor to
ask question.
- If mission of investor day is gaining back confidences from
investor, I think chbt fail to do it.

I separate company present as 3 part
1. Retail
- I give very 2/10 score on this defend.
- 4 Retail stores that we went to see are look like a set up. There
are too many customers in ther stores and some investor ask them how
do they know the product they said they were just call 3 days ago to
come. Also I ask one customer how much for the package, which every
body in the store have one box of chbt's product, she didn't know how
much cause chbt just gave them for free. I can't judge that company
has good intention trying to set up to just impress investors or chbt
has bad intention to deceive us.
- I asked CFO twice to provide 64 addresses of company own stores but
he said he didn't think defend every rumors from any internet blogger
is a good idea and chbt is shifted strategy to distributor and bulk
business so he refused to provides the information. Jason wrote that
chbt showed 64 addresses of slides but it's too for anyone to write
any address down. This issue irritated me the most.

2. Company document
- I didn't look at any of the documents cause I didn't think that I
could distinguise whether or not they are real of fake but some
investors including jason (and the one from roth, I think)  they told
me that all the documents look legit. Some of them is auditor so I
think I can give chbt high score for this defends like 8/10.

3. Bulk facilities
- Plants are really big and equipment looks new and high-tech but I
can't judge from it look cause I don't have one to compare.
- Phase1 uses 70 workers working 3 shifts, it's around 2x per shift.
So we didn't see many wokers. I have seen many bigger plants in
Thailand using automation equipments have less worker than chbt so I
give them the advantage of doubt.
- R&D and office space are also really big but there are many rooms
aviable. (It using may be 30% of aviable spaces) This could look 2
different ways. One is that company is just set it up so there are
many equipments. Another is that there are a lot of space for company
to grow much more.
- Overall score for this one this one is 7/10.

Other comments
- CFO isn't good. it's not just my opinion but also many investor said
so. He couldn't answer well. Somtime when he faces hard question he
pointed at his watched and said that there isn't enough time then he
change the subject.
- Everyone except CFO answer questions very well especially Mr. Song.
He gave many details of industry and company strategies.

Those are from investor day.
Due to the fact that you watch this stock for a long time and I've
read many of your comments and many info you provide in your blog, I
would like to ask for your honest opinion about my position.

After attent investor day myself, I think this stock has more risk
than I first expected. Today I talk to 3 auditors whether or not it's
possible to fake cash and what I got is that if audit isn't involve in
fraud it's almost impossible. So, my downside of chbt is $5 (little
bit less than net cash for conservation). For upside, if chbt is not a
fraud, I still think chbt worth 15 p/e so it's $25-30 for 1 year
holding or 45-50 for 2 years holding.

Eventhough, investor day went bad, I looked closely at company
cashflow statements from 2007-2010 and found that their operating
cashflow is so good. As I know, fraud company such as CXTI, it had
revenue and profit but not cashflow and I can see that  working
capital is in a big negative compare to net profit for many year. I
can't find this kind of red flag from chbt's cashflow statement. Most
of the time it has positive working cap and just small negative in
some year which I think this prove the company's business to be real.

After calculation, downside is $5 and upside is $25
prop. of being fraud is low  = 0.3 (considered bad investor day which
decrease chbt's creditability. If I look only just cashflow statment
itself I might put 0.1 prop.)
prop. of being legit is higher = 0.7

So expected return would be 0.3*5 + 0.7*25 = $19
There is still 100% upside from yesterday price. That is why I still long chbt.
I respect your position which you sell chbt to jobs because if I were
you I would do the same. I still doesn't see many good stocks to
diversify in US (I have 25-30% of my portfolio in US and I put it all
in chbt). I've looked at some stock before focusing on CHBT such as
CEU CMFO CHNG AMCF ARO but none of them even match CHBT at that time.
If you have any others undervalue stock except JOBS which I will try
to look at, it would be very kind of you so that I will have more
stock to compare and might have a chance to diversify.
chbt มีความเสี่ยงด้านธุรกิจว่ามันน่าเชื่อถือมั๊ยเพิ่มขึ้นเยอะ
แต่ความเสี่ยงเรื่อง downside ก็ลดลงเยอะเหมือนกัน จากราคาที่ไหลลง  :cry:  จะตัดสินใจยังไงก็ตัวใครตัวเผือกกันนะครับงานนี้ ถ้าผมเจอหุ้นเด็ดๆที่สู้สี chbt แต่ความเสี่ยงน้อยกว่าผมก็คงจะขายไปซื้อเหมือนกันครับ ตอนนี้ยังไม่เจอ ก็ยังขอ bet ตัวนี้ไปก่อนละกัน แต่ยังไงก็ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลที่ช่วยๆกันขุดมาแบ่งบันกันนะครับ เจออะไรเด็ดๆก็บอกผมด้วยละกัน.. เอาในกระทู้นี้เลยก็ได้
renee
Verified User

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 102

โพสต์

ขอบคุณค่ะ เป็นอีเมล์ที่ยาวมากๆ แต่ความเห็นตรงไปตรงมาดีค่ะ
เพราะของฝรั่ง จะออกแบบขาว/ดำ ไปเลย ตามแต่ว่ามีหุ้นหรือเปล่า
ตอนนี้ก็ยังถืออยู่ค่ะ เพราะงบแข็งมาก อ่านดูแล้วก็ไม่ได้หมกเม็ดอะไร
ตั้งสำรองตาม GAAP ทุกอย่าง งานนี้คงยาวจริงๆ ยังไงก็ขอบคุณมากๆ ค่ะ
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 103

โพสต์

ขอบคุณ คุณ YoYo มากครับ
Rookie VI
Verified User
โพสต์: 3

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 104

โพสต์

another perspective from Investor day
CHBT gave investors a significant amount of information on the investor day, and I think it worthwhile that the information gets out. Most of the people I spoke with at the investor day said that their investment conviction in CHBT increased significantly as a result of the investor day, and that the concerns they had from short rumors were put to rest. Overall, I thought CHBT did a great job of providing maximum transparency and answering investors questions and concerns.

The investor day started at the original facility. It is in an older industrial park located in Pudong. All fifty attendees were packed into a small conference room. The first part of the day was centered around the retail business, which is run out of Pudong. We started with several presentations. In one of the presentations we were shown the addresses of all 103 retail outlets that existed as of June 30th, 2010. These included 64 four-wall stores and 39 shop-in-shops. Eva Yan the Chief Administrative Officer who runs the retail business, also gave a speech.

Retail Distributors

Next the company invited 3 of its 27 total retail distributors to speak to the group.

1. The first distributor sells to large retail supermarkets. He has distributed Shining since 2003. His company distributes Shining products into 73 stores total. The breakdown is 19 Carrefour stores, 18 Tesco stores, and 36 Lotus stores.

2. The second distributor sells to pharmaceutical chains. He sells to 20 chains, which have in total about 300 pharmacies. He said Shining Essence and Shining Protein Powder were the top selling products in pharmacies.

3. The third distributor sells to small supermarkets. He sells the Shining brand to 700 of the approximately 2000 small supermarkets his firm distributes to. He has been working with Shining for about 7 years. He also distributes competitors products. They will distribute Shining and competitors products to the same stores, but typically they are stacked on different shelves.

Important Documents Shown

After that Travis Cai brought in the following documents for viewing: bank statements for the three largest bank accounts, tax filings and a tax confirmation letter, and a stack of lease documents for the 103 retail leases that were in force at June 30th 2010. I did not view the leases, but here is the detail on the other portions.

Bank Accounts

1. An account with HSBC Bank in HK in the amount of HKD 286,149,623.52 (~$36.9m). The account was in the name of Smart Group and the statement was dated June 14, 2010.

2. An account with HSBC Bank in HK in the amount of HKD 58,853,603.14 (~$7.6m). The account was in the name of Growing State Ltd and the statement was dated June 19, 2010.

3. An account with the Bank of Communications in the name of Shanghai Shining. This account showed not just the balance, like the first two statements, but actually all the inflows and outflows for the month of June over roughly 10 pages. You could see many small cash inflows coming in over the month. The balance on June 1, 2010 was RMB 618,509,085 (~$92.3m). On June 30, 2010 the balance was RMB 640,214,746 (~$95.6m).

I asked Travis where the rest of the accounts were since collectively these accounts showed only $140m and the company had $159.7m at June 30th, 2010. Travis confirmed they had additional smaller bank accounts in RMB, HKD and USD that make up the balance.

Tax Statements

There were four stacks of tax documents which corresponded with the four quarters of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2010. The most important part of each stack was a document from the Agricultural Bank of China which showed the actual taxes paid by Shanghai Shining into the Agricultural Bank of China, where the tax authority has its bank account for receiving taxes. This document was in each case chopped by the Agricultural Bank of China Shanghai branch and the state tax bureau. Taxes paid for each of the quarters were as follows:

I note that the on the 10-K for FY2010, the supplemental disclosure on the cash flow statement shows income taxes paid of $5.33 million. The difference between $9.95m and $5.33 could be related to VAT paid by the company.

In addition, the company showed its Tax Confirmation for 2007 2009. This is an official one page document that states that the company has paid its taxes. It was chopped by both the Shanghai tax bureau and the federal tax bureau.

Retail Stores

At this point we went on a tour of retail locations. We visited 4 four-walled stores. At two of these stores we saw groups of older people receiving a free seminar on digestive health. The company uses these seminars to inform consumers and promote its products. We also visited an Auchan brand supermarket where we saw the retail products for sale. Several investors purchased Shining products at Auchan.

Qingpu Factory Tour

After arriving in Qingpu we were treated to a factory tour. The plant was very impressive. We were not allowed to take pictures inside. After the investor day a certain analyst who recently downgraded the stock said to me regarding the Qingpu factory, "impressive technology."

Bulk Customers

Subsequently in the Qingpu auditorium we heard first from a representative of each of four bulk customers.

1. Bright Dairy: Values the products stability, safety, and price competitiveness. The price competitiveness is unparalleled. The products stability and quality is the same level as Danisco. CHBT is very good in five areas: (i) a professional and fast-reacting team of technicians, (ii) a well-trained sales and marketing staff, (iii) on-time delivery, (iv) low prices, (v) flexible customization based on request. CHBT has a great future and the cooperation between Bright Dairy and CHBT will accelerate.

2. Hui Shan Dairy: Chr. Hansen and Danisco have had a monopoly on the market. The emergence of CHBT in bulk additives has been great for them. Prior to CHBT they sourced 100% of their probiotics from foreigners. CHBTs rapid growth shows its ambition and the markets potential. The market is growing rapidly. He estimates the growth of probiotics in yogurt at 40% per annum. Probiotics are gaining wider applications in products like ice cream and other products. CHBT is the new alternative value option, compared to Chr. Hansen and Danisco. CHBT has the highest quality standards in the PRC. Its technological advantage will be very helpful for its growth in the future. The product is very stable and has good value. The sales and professional team make a strong impression. Their relationship with CHBT will grow. Going forward they want CHBT to build custom strains for them that will add differentiation to their products. The biggest factor for them is price. CHBT is on average 15% cheaper than Danisco.

3. Hong Mei Dairy: Hong Mei has worked with CHBT for a long time. They have a good relationship and it will grow. In the strains they use, stability is the top priority. CHBTs strains are very stable. CHBTs supplemental services and technical support are also very good. He thinks the new Qingpu facility is great.

4. Shanghai Wei Te Biotech: CHBTs products satisfy us. They are very pleased with the technical support and after-sales service.

Employee Presentations

At this point several employees presented. The following is a brief synopsis.

1. Ted Ciuba: International Sales and Marketing. Ted is an American. He has been in China for about one year working for CHBTs bulk business doing international sales and marketing. Ted has an MBA from the University of Tennessee. He said the industry is consolidating. Many of the Chinese competitors will not meet new regulations and quality requirements.

2. Brenda: R&D. Brenda was Chinese but spoke fluent English. Among other things she presented that CHBT has over 40 people in R&D and of these over 90% have either a masters degree or a PhD.

3. Dr. Ma Kai: Production and Quality Control. Dr. Kai spoke fluent English. He said at 150 tons Phase I will be the largest probiotics facility in China and should produce 750m RMB of revenue.

Highlights from Mr. Songs Speech

CHBT will specialize in the bulk additives in the future. In the next 3-5 years they wish to increase market share against their European competitors which are Chr. Hansen and Danisco. If you wish to find out more about our industry, talk to Chr. Hansen and Danisco. Visit their websites and find out more.

Mr. Song knows the CEO of Danisco China very well and on September 30th he is meeting with him to discuss strategic cooperation. CHBT hopes to learn from its competitors. He also has talks with Chr. Hansen from time to time.

We want to grow very fast but we must pace ourselves. In 1-2 years we will be producing 300 tons per annum.

We want to help customers design products and maybe they will even outsource their R&D to us.

Competition in this industry is not as harsh as some may think.

Probiotics is the fastest growing sector in biotech. There are 10-11 industries that need probiotics on a large scale. There are lots of opportunities in dairy products and animal feed, which are areas where the government is encouraging the use of probiotics.

We supply the top 3 dairy companies in China: Yili, Mengniu and Bright Dairy (Guangming). With the top dairies, the selection process is more stringent. It takes longer to get in. CHBT works with most of the top dairies on a small scale right now. He wants to firm up the safety and stability of CHBTs products before working with them on a large scale.

Lastly, on the subject of the short attack Mr. Song said the following: I care about my business. My first focus is on my operations. I am not an expert in corporate finance. I do not think the short attack is fair to us. Customers saw the news and this had a negative impact. I want to get over this short attack and deliver results. I hope the investor day was helpful for investors.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/226882- ... urce=yahoo
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 105

โพสต์

ดูเหมือนว่า เมื่อก่อนสินค้าที่ขายดีที่สุดของบริษัทในส่วน ค้าปลีก คือ Shining Essence เข้าใจเองว่า น่าจะเป็นกล่อง เป็นแคปซูล คล้ายๆ กับยา  หรือป่าวครับ

ผมสงสัยว่า มันจะขายได้อย่างไร เพราะ

1. ไม่น่าจะอร่อย ใครจะมาชอบกินยาเม็ดทุกวัน ( คนกินแล้วไม่น่าติด มาซื้อซ้ำได้ยาก ไม่เหมือนพวก ยาคูลย์ หรือ นมเปรี้ยว เพราะทั้งหวานและเย็น )
2. ถ้าไม่ได้กินเป็นขนมก็ต้องกินเป็นยา แต่ต้อง Educate Consumer (โฆษณา )เยอะมาก ไม่เหมือนกับพวก วิตามิน ที่คนส่วนใหญ่มักจะ รับรู้ถึงข้อดีอยู่แล้ว หรือพวกสมุนไพรที่เป็นความเชื่อของคนจีนผ่านมารุ่นต่อรุ่น  แล้วใครจะไปซื้อยาเม็ด โปรไบโอติก มากินเนี้ย
3. ผลิตภัณฑ์ ทดแทน  ผู้บริโภคไปซื้อ นมเปรี้ยวมากินมาไม่ดีกว่าหรือ ราคาน่าจะถูกกว่าเยอะมากๆๆๆ

แต่ข้อจำกัดที่บอกมานั้นจะหมดไป ถ้าคุณทำการ ขายตรง ครับ ขายเป็นแบบลูกโซ่ เพราะคนซื้อจะกินไม่กิน อร่อยหรือป่าว ไม่ใช่ประเด็นสำคัญในการซื้อซ้ำอีกต่อไปครับ  

แต่คือ ตามกฏหมายเค้าว่า ที่จีนนั้นไม่อนุญาตให้ขายแบบลูกโซ่นะครับ  แต่ไม่รู้ว่าเข้มงวดมากน้อย และมีผลต่อการปฏิบัติมากน้อยแค่ไหน อันนี้ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน

ไม่รู้บริษัทนี้ขายตรงแบบนี้หรือป่าว แต่ดูจากวีดีโอ ที่พวก ชอร์ท ไปถ่ายมา มันดูฟ้องๆ อยู่ว่ามีความเป็นไปได้ เหมือนกันนะ

แต่อย่างไรก็แต่ รายได้ส่วนนี้ ที่ครั้งนึ่ง ทำให้บริษัทเติบโต ตั้งหลัก ตั้งฐานขึ้นมาได้ ก็จะค่อยๆ ลดความสำคัญลงไปเรื่อยๆ โดยไปเน้นที่ ลูกค้าในส่วนอุตสหกรรม มากกว่า แต่ตอนนี้ ราคาหุ้นก็ได้ลงโทษ ถึงความขุ่นมั่ว ไม่ชัดเจนในเรื่องนี้ ไปในระดับหนึ่งแล้ว  ซึ่งตลาดเมกาคน ซีเรียสกับเรื่องแบบนี้ มากเหมือนกัน

แต่หากบริษัทมีเงินสดจริง คืนเงินหุ้นกู้ได้จริง มีลูกค้าจริง และ ตลาดเติบโตจริง ก็อาจคุ้มค่าที่จะเสียงนะครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 106

โพสต์

ผมทำ Excel งบของ chbt เอาไว้
ปกติผมทำเฉพาะงบกำไรขาดทุน
แต่ตัวนี้ทำงบกระแสเงินสดเพิ่มเข้าไปด้วย เอาไว้ดูว่าบริษัทสร้างเงินสดได้จริงๆรึเปล่า เพราะผมก็ยังไม่กล้ายืนยันว่าบริษัทนั้นไม่ได้ตุกติก
ลองช่วยกันดูนะครับว่ามีจุดอ่อนตรงไหนในงบกระแสเงินสดรึเปล่า เพราะงบกำไรขาดทุนนั้นแต่งไม่ยากมาก แต่ไม่ว่าแต่งเก่งยังไงมันก็จะมาปูดให้งบกระแสเงินสดอยู่ดี

รูปภาพ

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 107

โพสต์

ตั้งแต่บรรทัด  (Increase) in A/C แหะๆ ใน excel พิมพ์ผิด ที่ถูกต้องเป็น A/R
จนถึง Capex เป็นส่วนของงบกระแสเงินสด

ตรงที่เป็น + ก็ทำให้เงินสดเพิ่ม
ไอ้ที่เป็น - ก็ทำให้เงินสดลด
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 108

โพสต์

จากเจ้าเก่าแฟนประจำ chbt

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/69117 ... pectations
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
BeSmile
โพสต์: 1178
ผู้ติดตาม: 5

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 109

โพสต์

เห็นมี Certified จาก TUV ด้วย

Process ในการผลิดน่า จะดีมากระดับหนึ่งครับ

เสียดาย กระบวนการผลิตในเมืองจีน จะแข่งขันกันในการทำ Certified ถ้าบริษัทหนึ่ง ได้ บริษัทคู่แข่งต้องได้ด้วย  ทำให้ไม่รู้ว่าได้มาด้วยวิธีอย่างไร ต้องดูที่โรงงาน กับ กระบวนการผลิต

ถ้าอยู่เมืองไทย ได้  Certified จาก TUV ผมถือว่า OK มากครับ
มีสติ - อย่าประมาทในการใช้ชีวิต
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 110

โพสต์

yoyo เขียน:ผมทำ Excel งบของ chbt เอาไว้
ปกติผมทำเฉพาะงบกำไรขาดทุน
แต่ตัวนี้ทำงบกระแสเงินสดเพิ่มเข้าไปด้วย เอาไว้ดูว่าบริษัทสร้างเงินสดได้จริงๆรึเปล่า เพราะผมก็ยังไม่กล้ายืนยันว่าบริษัทนั้นไม่ได้ตุกติก
ลองช่วยกันดูนะครับว่ามีจุดอ่อนตรงไหนในงบกระแสเงินสดรึเปล่า เพราะงบกำไรขาดทุนนั้นแต่งไม่ยากมาก แต่ไม่ว่าแต่งเก่งยังไงมันก็จะมาปูดให้งบกระแสเงินสดอยู่ดี

รูปภาพ

โอ้วว  ขยันมากมาย เลยครับบบ

ถ้าให้ผม คอมเม้นท์ ผมว่า ดูเหมือน Inventory มันทำไมเปลี่ยนแปลงน้อยจังเลยครับบ ยอดขายก็เพิ่มขึ้นเยอะแยะ

พอไปดูงบปีที่ผ่านๆ มา ก็พอว่า จริงๆ แล้ว Inventory มันก็เพิ่มตามสัดส่วนยอดขายเหมือนกัน แต่ ก็เลยเกิดสงสัยว่า ทำไม บริษัททำอย่างไร ถึงทำให้ Inv Day On Hand ( Inv Cover Days ) ได้ต่ำมาต่อเนื่อง ขนาดนี้

ดูจากงบปี ล่าสุด ยอดขายประมาณ 81 ล้าน มี Total Inv = 1.1 ล้าน

แสดงว่า สินค้าคงคลังทั้งหมด ทั้ง RM / PM / WIP/ FG จะขายได้หมดเพียงไม่ถึง 5 วันเท่านั้นเอง  ( แต่พวกนี้มันคิดที่ราคาต้นทุน ซึ่งต่อให้คิดเป็นราคาขาย ไงๆ ก็ขายไม่เกิด 15 วันของก็หมดแล้ว )

อันนี้ ถือว่า เป็น Super Just In Time ( สมมติว่า เก็บ RM/PM 1 week, FG = 1 week ) ต่อให้เป็นผลิต ตามออเดอร์ ของลูกค้าและส่งเลย ผมมองว่าค่อนข้างยาก เพราะบริษัทมีส่วนนึงต้องขาย Retail & distribution สงสัยต้องตามไปดู งบ พวก Danisco กับ Chr Hansan ซักหน่อยแล้วว่ามันดูสมเหตุสมผลหรือไม่
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 111

โพสต์

ตะกี้ ไปดูงบของ Chr Hansen มาแล้วครับ Q3 ( 3 Months )เค้าขายได้ 159 ล้านยูโร แต่ Inventory = 73  คิดที่ราคาต้นทุน สินค้าคงคลังจะขายของหมดภายใน 41 วัน เรียกได้ว่า CHBT ที่ทำได้ 5 วัน คือเรา เก่งกว่าแบบไม่เห็นฝุ่นเลยครับ แต่จะดีใจดีมั้ยเนี้ย.....
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 112

โพสต์

ดีๆครับคุณ Green ช่วยๆกันแกะ ผมลองดูบ้าง

รูปภาพ

ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 113

โพสต์

yoyo เขียน:ดีๆครับคุณ Green ช่วยๆกันแกะ ผมลองดูบ้าง

รูปภาพ

- ตัวเลข A/R นี่แต่ก่อนดูสูงพอสมควรนะครับ แต่ว่าก็ลดลงเรื่อยๆ
- Inv นี่น้อยสม่ำเสมอจริงๆครับสูงสุดไม่เกิน 15 วัน
- เจ้าหนี้ก็ค้าก็ดูปกติดีทำตัวเลขได้ดีขึ้นเรื่อยๆ
- Cash cycle ก็ดูดีขึ้นเรื่อยๆเช่นกัน

ตัวเลขโดยรวมถ้ามองในแง่การวิเคราะห์ Business นี่มันถือว่าดูดีใช้ได้เลย เพียงแต่ chbt ดั๊นมาอยู่ในช่วงของความไม่แน่นอนด้านความน่าเชื่อถือ ไอ้ที่ดูว่าดีมันก็เลยกลายเป็น Too good too be true ไป

ผมลองวิเคราะห์เล่นๆดูจาก Model ของบริษัทในช่วงต้น 4 ปีแรกรายได้เกือบ 100% มาจาก Retail ปีสุดท้ายมาจาก Bulk ประมาณ 27% ซึ่งรายได้ 2 ส่วนนี้น่าจะมี Nature ที่เทียบกันยากเหมือนกัน เพราะ Bulk นี่น่าจะผลิต Made to order ทำแล้วก็ส่งลูกค้าเลย เพราะยิ่งทิ้งไว้นานจุลินทรีก็ยิ่งตาย งั้นก็มาดู 4 ปีแรกก่อน

- Inv อยู่ในระดับที่ต่ำไปหน่อย อย่างในปี 07/08 นี่วางของไว้ 7 วันมีคนมาซื้อแล้ว มันก็ดูจะเร็วเกินไปหน่อยเพราะยิ่งมีสาขาที่เยอะ การบริหารให้ Inv ต่ำนี่ยากมาก เพราะจะทำตัวเลขได้ 7 นี้แสดงว่าบางสาขาอาจจะเยอะกว่านี้ บางสาขาอาจจะต่ำกว่านี้ ผมว่าถ้าทำแบบนี้ได้จริงๆ แสดงว่าจะต้องมีของขายขาดในบางสาขาแน่ๆ ถ้าเป็นช่วงนี่กำลังการผลิตเต็มแล้วของขาดนี้ผมก็ไม่แปลกในนะ แต่ในช่วง 4 ปีแรกกำลังการผลิตยังเพียงพออยู่ ถ้าผมเป็นบริษัทก็คงจะผลิตเกินหน่อยดีกว่า ของขายจะได้ไม่ขาด เพราะงั้นจุดนี้ก็ Too Good too be true อยู่เหมือนกัน

- ย้อนกลับมาดูที่ A/R บริษัทขาย Retail แต่ว่าส่วนใหญ่ก็ขายผ่าน Distributor ดูแบบนี้จะเห็นว่าบริษัทให้ Credit ยาวไปมั๊ย 183 วันนี้มันสุดๆเลยนะ แต่ผมเอาจับมาโยงกับ Inventory ที่ต่ำผิดปกตินั้น ผมก็จับแพะชนแกะเอา หลังจากเพิ่งได้คุยกับพี่ VI คนนึงที่เป็น Auditor อยู่ด้วย (ขอบคุณพี่ Mawin มา ณ ที่นี้ด้วยครับ) พอดีผมเพิ่งโทรไปถามเรื่องว่าจะทำยังไงถึงจะแต่งงบกำไรให้ดูดีได้ (เพื่อจะเอามาตรวจ chbt ดูนี่แหละครับว่ามันมีใช้ Trick ไหนในการแต่งงบให้ดีได้รึเปล่า)

พี่แกก็แนะนำมาว่ามีจุดหนึ่งที่ต้องระวังคือ พวกฝากขายนะ อาจจะสามารถสร้างยอดขายเทียมขึ้นมาได้ชั่วคราว อย่าง case ชื่อดังก็ roynet บ้านเรานีแหละ ฝากขายบัตร Internet เงินยังไม่ได้หรอกนะ แต่ว่ารายได้กำไรเข้างบแล้ว ที่นี้พอเวลาๆผ่านไปไอ้ที่ฝากขายไปแล้วบอกว่าขายได้แน่ มันก็ขายไม่ได้เท่าที่โม้ไว้ มันก็เลยต้องปูดออกมา .... Auditor ปกติก็จะจับตาเรื่องฝากขายเป็นพิเศษอยู่แล้ว

แต่จะมี case พิเศษคือบริษัทที่ขายผ่านพวกห้าง discount store พวกนี้ฝากขายแต่จะรับรู้รายได้ไปเลย แล้วตอนท้ายมาก็สรุปยอดหักลบกันอีกทีว่าขายได้มากหรือน้อยแค่ไหน

เพราะฉะนั้นแล้วผมว่า chbt นี่อาจจะเข้าข่ายนี้นะ... คือของเอาไปวางขายที่ Super Market แล้วก็บันทึกเป็นรายได้เลย จบงวดก็มาหักลบกันอีกที เพราะฉะนั้นที่เห็นว่า A/R ยาวๆ แล้ว Inv สั้นๆ นั้นเป็นเพราะว่าของผลิตแล้ว ก็ให้ Distributor เอาไปส่งตาม Super เลย แล้วระยะเวลาขายก็เลยดูเหมือนสั้น ส่วน Inv ที่เห็นอยู่จริงๆ ก็เป็นเฉพาะของที่วางขายอยู่ที่ร้านตัวเอง กับของที่อยู่ที่โรงงานนิดหน่อยเท่านั้น

case chbt เป็นฝากขาย แต่ว่าจะสร้างยอดขายปลอมขึ้นรึเปล่า ถ้าชั่วคราวสั้นๆนี่ทำได้ แต่เป็นระยะเวลายาว 5 ปีนี้ทำได้ยากมาก เพราะฝากขายยังไงก็ต้องมา review รายงวดจริงๆ

- เพราะฉะนั้นตัวเลข Inv ที่สั้นเกินจริงๆ นั้นก็ไปโผล่ให้เราเห็นอยู่ใน A/R ที่ยาวเกินจริงแทน

ปล. เดี๋ยวประเด็นเรื่องฝากขายเข้า Super นี่ผมจะลองไปถาม make sure มาใหม่ เพราะตอนแรกที่พี่เค้าเล่าให้ฟังกำลังคุยเรื่องอื่นอยู่แล้วมันโยงเข้ามาพอดี

- A/P นี่ก็ดูปกติดีครับ ได้ Credit ประมาณ 2 เดือน
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 114

โพสต์

ผมว่า เรื่อง Inventory นี้มัน Too good Too be true จริงๆ ครับ แต่เค้าอาจจะใช้วิธีอย่างที่คุณ YoYo ว่าก็ได้ครับ

เพราะ Inventory 1.1 ล้าน ที่ว่านี้ หากเรามองเฉพาะส่วน ที่เป็น FG เองจะมีมูลค่าแค่ 300,000 เหรียญ เท่านั้นเอง  คือหมายความว่า ดูจากยอดขายไตรมาสล่าสุด เค้าสามารถขาย FG  ที่มีอยู่หมดภายใน 2 วันเท่านั้นครับ ยิ่งเร็วกันเข้าไปใหญ่เลย

ซึ่งเร็วแบบ มั๊กๆ ต่อให้ฝากขาย หรือ ต่อให้ Make to order ยังไง มันจะต้องมี Inventory กันบ้าง นอกจากว่า บริษัทจะ ใช้วิธีแบบที่คุณ โยโย่ บอก โดย ลูกค้ามารับแบบหน้าโรงงาน ผลิตปุ๊บ ส่งปั๊บ บันทึกรายได้ ปุ๊ป อะไรทำนองนั้นเลย หรือไม่ก็ ประมาณว่า บริษัทผลิตแล้ว ส่งผ่านท่อไปให้ ลูกค้าที่อยู่โรงงานข้างๆ ใช้ทันทีเลย ประมาณนั้น
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 115

โพสต์

ผมย้อนไปอ่าน conference call ของ Q3 งวดล่าสุดมันบอกว่า
"Retail channel still understock as new bulk additive customers were taken care of"

แล้วก็ย้อนไปอ่านตอนปี 2007 (ช่วงที่ inv น้อยที่สุด) ก็เจอว่าตอนนั้นกำลังการผลิตอยู่ที่ประมาณ 9 ton ซึ่งบริษัทกำลังขยาย cap ให้ได้ 12 ton เพราะว่าเต็มกำลังการผลิตแล้ว

2 จุดนี้ก็ก็อาจจะช่วยอธิบายได้นิดหน่อยว่าทำไม inv ถึงน้อย
ก่อนหน้า 2007 นี้กำลังการผลิตอาจจะต่ำกว่า 9 ton อีกแต่ผมไม่มีข้อมูลย้อนไปพอจะรู้ เลยทำให้ตลอดมาบริษัทนั้น Understock มาโดยตลอด

พอหลังจากขยายเป็น 12 ตันได้ไม่นานบริษัทก็ต้องแบ่งมาผลิตให้ Bulk ต่ออีกก็เลยยัง inv ต่ำอยู่

แล้วมาไตรมาสล่าสุดที่โรงงาน Bulk เสร็จแล้วย้อนมาผลิตที่ใหม่ โรงเก่าก็เต็ม Cap ทันทีที่ 3 ton (12 ต่อปี) ตอนนี้ก็กำลังขยายเพิ่มอีก 30%

สรุปว่ามันเต็ม cap มาโดยตลอด ของขายขาดมาโดยตลอด

หาเหตุผลมาให้มันได้อีกแล้ว... ยิ่งหาก็ยิ่ง Good แต่ไม่รู้ว่ามันจะ too good too be true จริงๆรึเปล่า ... ถ้า False ก็คงซวย แต่ถ้า True ขึ้นมาก็รวยเหมือนกันนะ.. เพราะสถานการณ์ดูเป็นใจเหลือเกิน ลงทุนด้วยความไม่ประมาทนะครับ ผมเองก็ถือหุ้นอยู่เยอะเหมือนกัน พยายามมองให้มันแย่ไว้เรื่อยๆ เพราะคงต้องใช้เวลาพิสูจน์

มีอีกเรื่องนึงที่ผมกำลังแกะอยู่
คือเรื่องขนาดตลาด Probiotic ในจีนที่ chbt show ใน present ว่าปี 2010 จะมีประมาณ 10600 ton เป็นไปได้รึเปล่า เพราะผมลองเอาตัวเลขที่ chbt ขายอยู่ที่ $665ton/kg มาคูณเข้าไปได้ประมาณ $7000 ล้าน (หรือถ้าคิดเฉพาะ Dairy Product ที่ 6500 ton ก็ยังได้ประมาณ $4300 ล้าน)
มันดูเว่อร์มากเลย

เพราะรายได้เฉพาะส่วน Probiotic ของ Chr Hansen อันดับ 1 ของโลกอยู่ที่ $450 ล้าน และ อันดับ 2 Danisco อยู่ที่ $434 ล้าน รวมกันยังเพิ่งได้ $900 เท่านั้นเอง แล้วนี่เป็นรายได้ทั้งโลกด้วยนะไม่ใช่แค่จีน chbt เอาข้อมูลมาจาก Source:  Domestic Probiotics Market Analysis and Forecast Report by Beijing Leadership Management Consulting Co. Limited ผมก็ไม่รู้ว่าเค้าคิดได้เท่านี้จริงๆ หรือว่า chbt มั่วมาแล้วเอาชื่อมาอ้าง หรือไม่ก็ beijing มันคิดมาผิด ... หรือไม่ก็ผมนี่แหละเข้าใจผิด

รู้แต่เคยอ่านเจอมาว่าตลาด yogurt 3m ton ของจีนเมื่อประมาณปี 2007 คิดเป็นตลาด probiotic ได้ประมาณ 300 ton ... เห็นว่าตลาด yogurt จีนช่วงนั้นโตประมาณปีละ 31% ก็จะกลายเป็น 8.83 ton ในปีนี้หรือคิดเป็นประมาณ 883 ton อันนี้เฉพาะ yogurt อย่างเดียว ไม่รู้ว่าถ้ารวมๆนมเปรี้ยวเข้าไปด้วยจะทำให้ตลาดใหญ่ขึ้นถึง 6500ton ไหวเหรอ

ถ้ามีข้อมูลตลาด probiotic จากแหล่งอื่นมาช่วยเสริมผมด้วยนะครับ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 116

โพสต์

ปัจจุบันของ chbt นั้นราคาประมาณ $700/kg แต่เห็นราคายังต่ำกว่าคู่แข่งต่างประเทศประมาณ 20-30% เพราะฉะนั้นของต่างประมาณก็น่าจะอยู่ประมาณ 875-1000

เมื่อปี 2007 ผมอ่านเจอว่านำเข้านี้ราคาประมาณ 3750/kg เลยนะครับ แสดงว่าพวกคู่แข่งต่างชาติเจอ chbt เข้าไปก็ลดราคาสู้แหลกเหมือนกัน แต่ก็ยังแพงกว่าอยู่ดี ก่อนหน้านี้คง enjoy margin ขายเข้าจีนกันสุดๆ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 117

โพสต์

พูดถึงเรื่องขนาดตลาด อีกกรณีหนึ่งที่ผมนึกได้ก็คือ ขนาดตลาดมันใหญ่ขนาดนั้นจริงๆ แต่ว่าพวกผู้ผลิต Dairy ส่วนใหญ่ก็อาจจะผลิต Probiotics ได้ด้วยตัวเอง (อย่าง Yakult เป็นต้น) เพราะฉะนั้นเราเลยจะเห็นตัวเลขรายได้ของคนขาย Probiotics ไม่เยอะเท่าไหร่....

เพราะฉะนั้นถ้าตลาดใหญ่แล้วคนทำ Dairy ผลิตเองได้เยอะ ก็ขึ้นอยู่กับว่า chbt สามารถทำได้ถูกกว่าที่บริษัทนมทำเองรึป่าว ถ้าทำได้ไม่ถูกกว่าพอสมควรขนาดตลาด 10000 ton ที่ผมเคยมองว่าเยอะมากๆ ก็อาจจะต้อง downside ลงมาพอสมควร chbt ก็อาจจะโตได้แต่ด้วย rate ที่ไม่ดุเดือดมากเท่าช่วงแรกๆ

แต่ถ้า chbt สามารถผลิตได้ถูกกว่า ลูกค้าก็คงจะหยุดผลิตเองเฉพาะ product ที่เป็นมาตราฐานแล้ว out source ให้ chbt ทำได้ แบบนี้ตลาดก็จะยังคงใหญ่พออยู่ที่จะให้โตได้อย่างเยอะๆติดต่อกันนานๆ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 118

โพสต์

คนที่อยู่ในตลาด probiotics อาจจะไม่ทั้งหมด เอาไว้เผื่อเจาะลึกข้อมูลเพิ่ม

9. COMPANY PROFILES
  9.1. ALPHARMA
  9.2. ALLTECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
  9.3. AMERIFIT BRANDS
  9.4. ARLA FOODS  
  9.5. ATTUNE FOOD INC
  9.6. BIOGAIA AB
  9.7. BOMAC VETS PLUS
  9.8. CALPIS COMPANY
  9.9. CARGILL
  9.10.CD PHARMA
  9.11. CHINA-BIOTICS, INC
  9.12. CHR. HANSEN
  9.13. DANISCO
  9.14. DANONE
  9.15. DSM FOOD SPECIALTIES
  9.16. GANEDEN.
  9.17. GARDEN OF LIFE
  9.18. GENERAL MILLS
  9.19. JAMIESON LABORATORIES
  9.20. ARROW FORMULAS
  9.21. KASHI COMPANY
  9.22. KIRKMAN
  9.23. KRAFT FOODS INC
  9.24. LALLEMAND INC
  9.25. LIFE WAY FOOD INC
  9.26. MORINAGA MILK INDUSTRY CO. LTD
  9.27. MOTHER DAIRY
  9.28. MULLER DAIRY LTD
  9.29. NATREN
  9.30. NEBRASKA CULTURES
  9.31. NESTLE
  9.32. NOW FOODS
  9.33. NUTRACEUTIX, INC
  9.34. PROBI AB
  9.35. SK&Aring;NEMEJERIER
  9.36. STONYFIELD FARM
  9.37. VALIO
  9.38. WELLS' DAIRY INC
  9.39. WILD WOOD
  9.40. YAKULT HONSHA
  9.41. YEO VALLEY
  9.42. YO CREAM INTERNATIONAL INC
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 119

โพสต์

Clear association of Probiotics with health benefits leads to a booming market

The probiotics market is currently being driven by the rising popularity of probiotic functional foods and beverages among (F&B) consumers. Age, stress, poor diet etc are some of the reasons responsible for digestive ailments, bloating, reduced resistance to infections etc; consumption of probiotic enhanced products helps to alleviate these widespread conditions. These products contain live microorganisms (probiotics) that confer positive health effect on the host. Companies such as Yakult Honsha, Chr Hansen have developed patented strains of microorganisms claiming to affect specific health benefits; there has been a proliferation of probiotic ingredient suppliers who develop tailored strains of microorganisms for integrating with diverse set of products. Awareness, faith on their efficacy and safety are some of the deciding factors for the success of probiotic products. The market for overall probiotic products was $16 billion in 2008 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 12.6% from 2009 to 2014 to reach a size of $32.6 billion in 2014.

Europe, owing to its high awareness of the benefits of probiotic yoghurts and fermented milk, is the largest market for probiotics, followed by Asia. However, the market is growing rapidly in the U.S as well; the general affinity of the U.S. population towards the probiotic dietary supplements is expected to drive the market in future; the sales of probiotic yogurts are already on the rise. The overall probiotic yogurt market is expected to reach a market size of $10.9 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2009 to 2014. The market size of probiotic dietary supplements is expected to be about $1.8 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 8.6%.

Demographically, women buyers are presently one of the primary consumer segments driving the market. With the probiotic strains getting into a common factor among the companies, taste and convenience continue to be the most important factors for securing market share. On the whole, the probiotics market represents a growing market for functional food suppliers and manufacturers, and product innovations will hold a key factor for increasing market share.

The issue of uncurbed fake products making unsubstantiated health claims in the market diluting the image of the authentic products by making potential consumers wary about making the choice of consuming probiotic products is restraining the growth of the market. Moreover, the market faces stiff competition from other category of functional and good-for-you foodstuffs that have significant market share as well as goodwill among consumers such as products with - lesser carbohydrates, fortified with omega 3, vitamins etc.

The early movers in the industry will benefit in terms of market share but it is important that they focus on innovating probiotic strains that are more efficient in terms of survivability in harsh conditions and stability and are supported by competitively-priced production technologies. Extensive research is required to develop cost-efficient manufacturing processes for probiotics, the companies aiming to make a major impact in this market therefore needs to make extensive R&D investments. In addition, garnering faith of the consumers by making substantiated and legitimate assertions in terms of health benefits will profit the market in future.

The probiotics market consists of the probiotic ingredient suppliers and the end product manufacturers; it is a fragmented market with a large number of companies vying for shelf space. The companies enjoying substantial market share are Yakult Honsha, Danone, and Nestle S.A etc
Green

CHBT

โพสต์ที่ 120

โพสต์

จริงๆ แล้ว ผมถามตัวเองมานานแล้วเหมือนกันนะครับ ว่าจะเอาอย่างไงกับมันดีสำหรับตัวนี้  ทางหนึ่งก็เห็นโอกาสอันงดงาม  ทางหนึ่งก็เห็นปากเหวลึก แต่เห็นด้วยครับ ว่ามันดูดีไปหมด แบบไร้ที่ติ หากบริษัทไม่ได้มั่วจริง ยิ่งซื้อเวลานี้ ยิ่งถือว่าได้ราคาที่ยอดเยี่ยม และผลตอบแทน ภายใน 5 ปี อาจไปถึง 10 -25 เท่าตามที่  Jason nevadar เค้าคาดไว้ก็ได้ครับ

หากเรามองในแง่ร้าย ไว้เป็นข้อสังเกต เพิ่มเติมครับ เพื่อความไม่ประมาทปรมาจารย์ อย่าง ปีเตอร์ ลินซ์ ท่านยัง ชอบบริษัทที่เติบโตพอประมาณ 15 -20 % ที่อยู่ในอุตสาหกรรมที่นิ่งๆไม่เติบโต โดยบอกว่าถ้าหาพวกนี้ได้ เค้าจะชอบมากที่สุด  และให้เราระวัง ตั้งข้อสงสัย บริษัทที่เติบโตกว่า 50% ให้เยอะๆ ว่าเป็นไปได้ยังไง

ส่วนตัว ผมยังไม่ปักใจเชื่อ 100 % ครับว่าในความเป็นจริง ของจะผลิตไม่ทันขาย เพราะผมยังหาเหตุผลมาตอบข้อสงสัยเหล่านี้ไม่ได้ ครับ

1. หากของขายได้เร็วจริง ปกติ ร้านค้าซุปเปอร์ จะรีบเอามาวางไว้ใน Shelf ระดับสายตา ที่หยิบได้ง่าย หยิบได้เร็วที่สุดครับ เป็น Location ที่ดีที่สุด สินค้าที่จะมาวางต้องขายดีที่สุด แต่เห็นตามรูปที่ไปถ่ายๆ ตามร้านค้ามากัน เห็น สินค้าของบริษัท อยู่ชั้นบนสุดหรือไม่ก็ชั้นล่างสุดแบบนี้ ทำให้คิดว่ามันจะต้องเป็นตัว Slow Moving แหง๋ๆ

2. Utilization Rate ของ Line Bulk มันดูน้อยไปหน่อย สิ้นปี ยังคาดว่าน่าจะประมาณ 50% เท่านั้นเอง ซึ่งตอนนี้กำลังเริ่มต้นทดลองสินค้า และผลิตเป็น  Make to Order โอกาสที่ลูกค้า Bulk จะไปแย่งสินค้าลูกค้า Retail จนทำให้ของขาดตลาด มันดูไม่ค่อยสมเหตุผลเท่าใดนัก

แต่ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้น ผมมองจากงบการเงินไม่ออกครับ ว่าหากบริษัท มั่วโดยไป Overstate Income มาแล้วบริษัทจะเอา Income ลมนั้นมายัดเอาไว้ที่ส่วนไหนของงบดุลได้ เพราะในงบกระแสเงินสดก็โชว์ Cash from operating activites ได้ดี ในงบดุลนั้น สินค้าคงคลังก็ต่ำ ( แสดงว่าไม่ได้เอามาไว้ที่ส่วนนี้ ) ลูกหนี้การค้า ก็ไม่ได้เพิ่มอะไรมากมาย  แต่ผมอาจต้องดู ส่วน Plant and Property เพิ่มเติมครับ ( Plant ที่ 1 นั้นบริษัทเช่าหรือเป็นเจ้าของกันครับ ??? ) แต่ไงๆ ตอนนี้ ก็ยังดูไม่เจอ Red Flag อะไรกับงบการเงินนี้ ครับ

ไม่ชอบอย่างนึงคือ เงินสดของบริษัทที่ได้จาก Raise PO = 75 ล้าน + Convertible Bond = 25 ล้าน เป็น 100 ล้านและเก็บเอาไว้ในแบงค์ เฉย ๆ โดยเงินทุนหมุนเวียนของตัวเองก็เพียงพอกับการ ลงทุนเพิ่มแล้ว ซึ่งเหตุผลในการเพิ่มทุนตอนนั้น มันฟังดูไม่ค่อยขึ้นเท่าไหร่ว่าจะเอาไป take over บริษัทที่อเมริกา และมันขัดกับ Strategy ที่เป็นอยู่ในตอนนี้