MONEY PROBLEM

การลงทุนอื่นๆนอกจากหุ้น วีไอ กองทุนรวมชนิดต่างๆ RMF LTFตราสารหนี้ อสังหาริมทรัพย์ อนุพันธ์ และเกษตรล่วงหน้า

โพสต์ โพสต์
Noobie26
Verified User
โพสต์: 109
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

MONEY PROBLEM

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

AT a time like this present day where interest in loan is low, interest in deposit is low, GDP is low, Individual Spending is low, and ??Money outside bank is high??.

I guess this means that it's a good time to open a new business because of low interest, but low GDP means that people are not willing to spend money.. RIght?? not sure

What do people do with the money floating around?

:idea:
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
follownet
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 128
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

MONEY PROBLEM

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

For me, its time to start invest in anything you can find it still survive with a good business opportunity.

As you told, with low GDP (low demand) therefore you can get thing cheap especially in SET =P

Let's grab some share from the SET now, and take a nap till next year or maybe two.

Just my idea,

Regard
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Sumotin
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1145
ผู้ติดตาม: 53

MONEY PROBLEM

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

Well, for me, I think the opportunity is all around. If you really have a brilliant one, just bring it to the market. This is the idea here for doing business.

In this present situation, even though almost all investment seen to produce low return or even negative in some investments, starting up a new business now you surely will face with several problems; including, tougher borrowing criteria than usual, lower demand from people who have greater concerns of spending money, credit risk also, etc.

These are risks that I think you should concern, but starting a new business now is not a bad idea because if your product really gets to people, you may become a leader in the market while others go out of business.

Just my point of view
With Best Regards,
K. Justin T.
[/i]
Timing is everything, no matter what you do.

CAGR of 34% in the past 15 years of investment
โพสต์โพสต์