PROPERTY INVESTOR

การลงทุนอื่นๆนอกจากหุ้น วีไอ กองทุนรวมชนิดต่างๆ RMF LTFตราสารหนี้ อสังหาริมทรัพย์ อนุพันธ์ และเกษตรล่วงหน้า

โพสต์ โพสต์
Noobie26
Verified User
โพสต์: 109
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

PROPERTY INVESTOR

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

NEW INTERESTING TOPIC I THINK.
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
kornjackrit
Verified User
โพสต์: 1524

PROPERTY INVESTOR

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

Sure !!! but  may be we should have some aspects to discuss because the " propety investor" is too broad subject.
When you become famous, the first thing you should have to remember is not your success story but those who help you along the way.
Noobie26
Verified User

Questions?

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

what direction in price will property move in today's economy? LOW, middle, and high end properties?

What are the effects that are driving prices?

Ranging from Condo, house, land, roll house, apartment...

When will the next rise in property price will mostly occur?
''
What will be the main variable that will drive the price of property to rise again?

Also, How is the infinity condo at Sathorn? and which view between Sathorn and Silom is better?
:lol:  :lol:
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
Noobie26
Verified User

One History

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

" Will the price of property fall as it did in 1997 to 2000 year incident?"

I believe that price will be stable for 2-3 years, but will not fall as it did in the past.

Graph Below:
http://www.bot.or.th/English/EconomicCo ... -jan05.pdf
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
kornjackrit
Verified User
โพสต์: 1524

PROPERTY INVESTOR

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

Well .... I'm not a property expert so I don't exactly sure about my answer may be what I would like to say are all my opnion - -

First of all, I think that the nature of property is not depreciate
in price but usually appreciate because property is normally limited by the numbers but in the situation like this the price may be slightly depreciate but I would say in the short term.

As you can see from the recently news that the government try to
release the policy such as tax deduction policy for the new buyer  
to boost and increase the sales and stimulate the economy at the same time.

For the decreasing property price, I think the main factor is the demand volume than dropped because of the lesser income
or money of the majority people and also the need of money
as reserve for emergency cases that may happen in this terribly situation.

However, I never have experiences invested in any property
so I don't exactyly know the feel and the nature of this business clearly.

Ps. I also would like to wait and see some property experts that come to comment on your questions.
When you become famous, the first thing you should have to remember is not your success story but those who help you along the way.
โพสต์โพสต์