CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

การลงทุนอื่นๆนอกจากหุ้น วีไอ กองทุนรวมชนิดต่างๆ RMF LTFตราสารหนี้ อสังหาริมทรัพย์ อนุพันธ์ และเกษตรล่วงหน้า

โพสต์ โพสต์
Noobie26
Verified User
โพสต์: 109
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

Does any one Know about currency trading?

I have been watching the AUD for quite sometime- since it was even at 22.5 THB= 1/AUD. The thing is, I don't know how to begin a trade and the transection and procedure that I have to go through to trade. The best way to trade? The best agent to work with? The safest way?  

Could someone please give me advise?

Thank you
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
A man from the Islay
Verified User
โพสต์: 393

CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

The best way to trade? The best agent to work with? The safest way?  

ถามตอบยากมากครับ โดยเฉพาะคำถามแรกกับสุดท้าย, ผมเข้าใจว่าการ trade currencies มันมีความเสี่ยงสูงมากน่ะครับ (หมายถึงถ้า 'trade' กันจริงๆ ซึ่งโดยมากเค้า 'trade' กันจริงๆจังๆซะด้วยซิครับ)

ผมตอบเป็นข้อๆเท่าที่ผมทราบและกันน่ะครับ เราผู้รู้ท่านอื่นมาช่วยเพิ่มเติมและกัน

1. ผมตอบไม่ได้จริงๆครับข้อนี้ ผมไม่เข้าใจด้วยว่า the best way to trade แปลว่าอะไร?

2. เข้าใจว่า brokerage firms ใช่มั๊ยครับ? ก็พวก IB ชื่อดังทั้งหลายถ้าเปิด account กับเค้าแล้ว request ขอ trade currencies, ถ้าเค้าให้ ก็ทำได้ทั้งนั้น ผมว่าก็ใกล้เคียงกันน่ะ ดีที่สุดในที่นี้คือต้องการคำแนะนำที่ดี หรือ brokerage fee ที่ถูกครับ? ผมว่า GS, ML (ตอนนี้เป็น BAC แล้ว), MS, JPM พวกนี้ทำได้หมดน่ะครับ น่าจะใกล้เคียงกัน เมืองไทย ไม่แน่ใจว่าฟิลิปทำอันนี้ได้มั๊ยน่ะครับ แต่เพื่อนๆผมเค้า trade กันกะ Man น่ะฮ่ะ เค้าว่าดีเหมือนกัน

3. ข้อนี้ผมเดาน่ะครับ ผมเดาว่าถามว่าอะไรปลอดภัยสุดในการเทรด ซึ่งมันไม่มี เพราะฉะนั้นถ้ามันไม่มีการปลอดภัย ก็ต้องเทรดให้น้อยที่สุด โดยดู fundamental (พวกที่เค้า trade กันจริงๆจังๆเค้าดู technical เป็นหลักน่ะครับ แล้วก็เทรดเยอะโดยใช้ option วางแต่ margin เป็น collateral แล้วก็ตั้ง stop loss ชัดเจน) ของเงินนั้นระยะยาวโดยต้องดูทุกๆอย่างทั้ง ศก Ex/Im, ตลาดทุน และอื่นๆ ยากมั๊ยหละฮ่ะ? เสร็จแล้วก็ซื้อเข้าไปเลย ครั้งเดียวโดยไม่ต้องซื้อๆขายๆ เช่นมองว่าอสสซี่จะดีกว่าบาท เลยไปฝากเงินเป็นสกุลออสซี่ไว้ แล้วก็ enjoy ดอกเบี้ยของสกุลเงินนั้น ซึ่งถ้าอันนี้ ผมมั่นใจว่าฟิลิปเค้าทำได้น่ะ แต่แค่ไม่มั่นใจว่า AUD เป็นสกุลเงินหลักที่เค้าทำได้หรือเปล่า เพราะเท่าที่ทราบ ฟิลิปเค้าทำได้รับฝากได้ 4 currencies เองน่ะครับ
Noobie26
Verified User

CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

Thank you krub khun man for you kindness in answering the question that I have posted. It is quite helpful to me and I hope to others as well. i would like to ask you one more question and this might be a very beginner question that is: what is all the English abbreviation in these sentences mean?

"ชื่อดังทั้งหลายถ้าเปิด account กับเค้าแล้ว request ขอ trade currencies, ถ้าเค้าให้ ก็ทำได้ทั้งนั้น ผมว่าก็ใกล้เคียงกันน่ะ ดีที่สุดในที่นี้คือต้องการคำแนะนำที่ดี หรือ brokerage fee ที่ถูกครับ? ผมว่า GS, ML (ตอนนี้เป็น BAC แล้ว), MS, JPM พวกนี้ทำได้หมดน่ะครับ น่าจะใกล้เคียงกัน เมืองไทย ไม่แน่ใจว่าฟิลิปทำอันนี้ได้มั๊ยน่ะครับ แต่เพื่อนๆผมเค้า trade กันกะ Man น่ะฮ่ะ เค้าว่าดีเหมือนกัน"

Also "ฟิลิป" is arai a Krub?

Happy Chinese New Year to You and Every Body!! Suck working during Chinese new year, because receive no Ung Pow- I hope I will have luck in this and for you too krub.
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
A man from the Islay
Verified User

CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

No prob krub. I've been currently on my holiday in Japan so basically I can't be able to post in Thai.

They're all the giant Investment banks in the world and provided full range of financial services to those who need to invest globally.

e.g. GS = Goldman Sachs, ML = Merrill Lynch ( now BofA hahaha), MS= Morgan Stanley, JPM = JP Morgan.

Phillip securities ( not sure the spelling) is a Sinpagorean brokerage firm and its has an operation in Thailand.
Noobie26
Verified User

FX

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

Thank you WISE person.

I have recently read that FX is illegal in Thailand, is this true?

But at the same time, I hear that it is alright to trade but in Thailand you have to pay a much higher difference because of bank + commission ( difference between Buy note and Sell note) at the Bank.

I have read many strategic articals on FX. The spread seemed to be much smaller than the spread between (Buy note and Sell note).

Have a nice vacation! i would love to be on one... Laughing

Happy CHinese New Year
Verified User

CURRENCY TRADING "FX"

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

Nope, trading f/x is not illegal here in Thailand. Suggest u call Phillip, I'm sure they'd be happy to provide u more info.

Anyway, FYI, I'm with ML.
โพสต์โพสต์