หนูน้อยนักลงทุน

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

เห็นน่าสนใจดีคับ เป็นเรื่องราวของเด็กวัยแต่ 11 ปีเอง แต่กลับ
มีความคิดอ่านที่ผมเป็นผู้ใหญ่ยังอายเลย อยากให้เด็กๆบ้าน
เราได้อย่างนี้มั่งจัง มิน่าอเมริกาจึงเป็นผู้นำโลกอยู่ได้อีกนาน
เพราะเด็กๆเค้ามีความคิดอ่านตั้งแต่อายุขนาดนี้ บ้านเราเลี้ยงเด็ก
แบบลูกแหง่ ประคบประหงมจนเกินไป

In elementary schools across the U.S., there is no better stock picker than 11-year-old Rachel Kelly, according to the educational non-profit SIFMA Foundation, which runs a national stock picking contest.

ในบรรดาโรงเรียนประถมทั่วอเมริกา คงไม่มีใครจะเลือกหุ้นได้
ดีไปกว่า แคลลี่ ราเชล จากมูลนิธิไม่หวังผลกำไรเพื่อการศึกษา
SIFMA ซึ่งได้จัดการแข่งขันการคัดเลือกหุ้นและได้รับรางวัลชนะเลิศ

อันนี้เป็นเหตุผลของน้องเค้าในการเลือกหุ้น Honda
ผมขอไม่แปลนะคับ เพราะว่าไม่ยาก

Here is the full text from Kelly's winning essay:

Honda Motor Company is the number one manufacturer of motorcycles in the world and the fifth largest manufacturer of automobiles behind Toyota, Volkswagen, General Motors, and Hyundai.

Honda (HMC) is in the auto manufacturers industry. They sell automobiles, powersports, jets/planes, engines, lawnmowers, pumps, tillers, trimmers, snow blowers, generators, motors for boats, and racing cars. Honda's competitors are Toyota Motor Co. (TM), Nissan Motor Co. (NSANY), and Suzuki Motor Corporation.

Honda is a blue chip company and is a good long-term investment because its stock price gradually and consistently rose over the last 25 years. Other reasons to invest in Honda would be because the company continues to release new types of products such as robots and electric cars and adds to the diversity of its product lines.

Honda created a robot called the ASIMO which stands for Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility. The ASIMO robot was created to assist people. The current robot model can walk, run, dance, turn, reach and grasp objects, carry a tray, push a cart, and even climb stairs and uneven terrain. The ASIMO is also programmed to comprehend and respond to a limited number of commands. In addition, the robot can recognize the faces of a group of individuals. In the future, Honda plans to create a new ASIMO robot to help people in need as well as the elderly.

In response to the world's need to conserve our natural resources, Honda is now selling electric cars. From 1919 to around 2000, gas prices increased from $0.25 to $1.50 on average. During the last 12 years, gas prices have doubled and have even reached prices up to $4 and $5. Based on this, gas prices will most likely keep increasing. Honda manufactures a completely electric car called the Fit EV. When people start realizing that gas prices will most likely keep going up, they will want to start buying electric cars instead of gas (regular) cars. Plus, electric cars are environmentally friendly because the electric cars do not give out exhaust like gas cars do.

น้องเค้าทำรีเสิร์ชได้ลึกจริงๆ ผมไม่แน่ใจว่านักลงทุนในตลาดหุ้น
บ้านเราจะทำการบ้านกันได้ขนาดนี้ก่อนลงทุนซื้อหุ้น

The final reason Honda is a good long-term investment is because Honda is a diversified company. They have lots of products which makes it a safer investment. If one of their divisions is not doing so well, it won't significantly affect the overall company sales. Having a variety of product lines creates more ways for the company to make a profit and to be successful, which investors like.

An event that adversely affected Honda's stock price was when an earthquake and a tsunami hit Japan on March 11, 2011. It was the fifth largest in the world since they started tracking information in 1900 and the biggest in Japan in 140 years. Parts of Japan flooded and many households in northeastern Japan were left without electricity and water. On March 14, 2011, Honda suspended their production because the tsunami knocked out power and damaged Honda's manufacturing plants. The stock price dropped from $38.17 to $34.25. Due to a quick response by Honda's employees, operations were only down a brief period of time.

In conclusion, I have learned three things from playing the Stock Market Game.

First, I have a deeper knowledge about Honda because I researched the company daily to find the latest news that might affect the company and its stock price. The thing I found most interesting about Honda was the ASIMO robot because I like mechanical things. In the future, the ASIMO robot will be made to help the elderly and people in need. I like this because when there is a chance to help people, I like to help them.

ในข้อหนึ่ง น้องเค้าบอกว่าทำการบ้านทุกวันในการหาข้อมูลข่าวสาร
เกี่ยวกับบริษัทฮอนด้าที่จะมีผลกระทบต่อราคาหุ้น และพบว่าหุ้นยนต์
ASIMO น่าสนใจในอนาคตในการดูแลผู้ชราภาพ ที่น่าสังเกตุคือ
น้องเค้าแสดงถึงจิตใจเมตตาในการช่วยเหลือคนจึงสนใจเจ้า ASIMO

Second, I now have a basic understanding of how the stock market works. This will help me in the future to be more prepared when I have to invest money when I have a job.

ในข้อสอง น้องเค้าอายุแค่นี้ก็เข้าใจเรื่องการทำงานของตลาดหุ้น
เพื่อที่เค้าจะได้มีเวลาเตรียมตัวลงทุนเมื่อเค้าโตขึ้นและมีงานทำ
เพื่ออนาคตจะได้มีเงินออมพอเพียงกับการดำรงชีวิตต่อไป

Third, I have also learned that natural disasters can have an impact on companies. For example, I learned how Honda was affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and how the company recovered. Overall, I am glad that I participated in playing the Stock Market Game because I have learned so much and I have had a great experience.

ข้อสุดท้ายนี่ น้องเค้าได้เรียนรู้ว่าผลกระทบจากภัยพิบัติทางธรรมชาติ
นำมาซึ่งผลกระทบกับบริษัทฮอนด้าอย่างมาก และการที่บริษัทฮอนด้า
หาทางฟื้นตัวกลับมาได้อย่างไร ทั้งหมดนี้ทำให้น้องเค้าได้ความรู้กลับ
มามากมายและได้ประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากจากการร่วมแข่งขันในเกมตลาดหุ้น

สุดยอดเยาวชนจากอเมริกาจริงๆ
55 นักลงทุนบ้านเราอย่าให้เด็กๆแตะก้นได้นะคับ
investment biker
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1284
ผู้ติดตาม: 139

Re: หนูน้อยนักลงทุน

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

เมื่อสามอาทิตย์ก่อน ถามลูกผมว่ามีธุรกิจไหนที่เก่งและไม่ค่อยมีคู่แข่งบ้าง ลูกผมตอบมา 3 ธุรกิจ Google, 7-11, Lego
ตอนนี้อายุ 7.5 ปีเอง

อย่างที่ Peter Lynch บอกไว้ การเลือกธุรกิจดี ๆ ที่ตนเห็นในชีวิตประจำวัน เด็กนักเรียนประถมก็ทำได้ :B
In search of super stocks
yakjabon
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 314
ผู้ติดตาม: 2

Re: หนูน้อยนักลงทุน

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

ถือว่าสุดยอดมากครับ สำหรับเด็ก 11 ขวบ ถ้าโตขึ้นได้เรียนหลักการบัญชีและบริหารเสริมเข้าไปละก็ :8)

ส่วนบ้านเราจากที่เห็นส่วนตัวสมัยก่อนวัฒนธรรมมักจะไม่ค่อยยอมรับความคิดเห็นของเด็กเท่าไหร่ เลยมีสุภาษิตว่า "อาบน้ำร้อนมาก่อน" และจะเห็นได้ว่าเด็กส่วนมากมักจะเจริญรอยตามพ่อแม่ ลองดูสิครับ ใครเกิดครอบครัวข้าราชการแล้วบอกจะเอาเงินมาลงทุนนี่ คงโดนสอบสวนเยอะพอควร (ผมด้วย - -!) แต่สมัยนี้ผมว่าดีขึ้นนะ .. แต่ก็ไม่อยากให้ข้อดีเดิมๆหายไปนะครับ เช่น การเคารพนับถือผู้ใหญ่ ... อย่าลืมว่า ประเทศไทยเป็นประเทศเดียวในโลกที่เรียกคนแปลกหน้าเหมือนคนในครอบครัว .. หรือว่าเราลืมกันไปแล้ว?
Invincible MOS is knowing what you're doing
โพสต์โพสต์