การลงทุนแบบเน้นคุณค่า ลงทุนหุ้น VI เน้นที่ปัจจัยพื้นฐานเป็นหลัก
offshore-engineer
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 2166
ผู้ติดตาม: 8

Re: บัฟเฟตต์ซื้อกิจการซอส Heinz

โพสต์ที่ 31

โพสต์

yoyo เขียน: brk ถือ coke อยู่ซึ่งตอนนี้ coke ราคา $37.56 p/bv อยู่ที่ 5.13 เท่า ตอนนี้ pe coke ประมาณ 19 เท่า ซึ่งเวลาบันทึกในบัญชี brk coke ถูกบันทึกไว้ที่ 1 เท่าของ bv เท่านั้น เราลองสมมติให้เห็นง่ายๆว่า ถ้า bkr ถือหุ้น coke แค่ตัวเดียว การที่ bkr สามารถซื้อหุ้นคืนได้ที่ 1.2 bv ของตัวเอง ก็เหมือนกับการซื้อ coke ที่ราคา 1.2 bv ด้วยเช่นกัน หรือเหมือนกับการซื้อ coke ที่ราคา $8.8 คิดเป็น pe เพียง 4.44 เท่า เท่านั้นเอง

ทีนี้ในความเป็นจริง bkr มีหุ้นอยู่หลายตัว ทั้งตัวที่บันทึกงบ conso ทั้งที่บันทึกมาเฉพาะ equity ซึ่งหุ้นที่ปู่ถือเป็น equity ส่วนใหญ่มี p/bv สูงๆทั้งนั้น (หุ้น super stock ส่วนใหญ่ p/bv สูงๆทั้งนั้น) ยิ่ง p/bv ของหุ้นเหล่านี้สูงเท่าไหร่ การซื้อ p/bv 1.2 เท่า ก็ยิ่ง make sense ขึ้นเท่านั้น เพราะถือว่าเป็นการซื้อ discount จากราคาตลาดอย่างมาก

พิมพ์ไปพิมพ์มา เริ่มอยากไปซื้อหุ้น brk ซะแล้วซิเนี่ย ปู่ส่งซิกมาเองแท้ๆเลยว่าหุ้นต่ำกว่ามูลค่า
ผมเข้าใจว่าการบันทึกบัญชีในส่วน Investments ที่ไม่ถึง 20% จะบันทึกมูลค่าที่ fair value (ราคาตลาดนั่นเอง) ไม่ได้บันทึก book value นะครับ อย่าง coke หรือ Amex Berkshire ถือไม่ถึง 20% ครับ
Minimize risk through an in-depth knowledge. Buy at bargain price. Wait patiently.
http://valueinvestors.wordpress.com/
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
yoyo
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 4833
ผู้ติดตาม: 159

โพสต์ที่ 32

โพสต์

offshore-engineer เขียน:
yoyo เขียน: brk ถือ coke อยู่ซึ่งตอนนี้ coke ราคา $37.56 p/bv อยู่ที่ 5.13 เท่า ตอนนี้ pe coke ประมาณ 19 เท่า ซึ่งเวลาบันทึกในบัญชี brk coke ถูกบันทึกไว้ที่ 1 เท่าของ bv เท่านั้น เราลองสมมติให้เห็นง่ายๆว่า ถ้า bkr ถือหุ้น coke แค่ตัวเดียว การที่ bkr สามารถซื้อหุ้นคืนได้ที่ 1.2 bv ของตัวเอง ก็เหมือนกับการซื้อ coke ที่ราคา 1.2 bv ด้วยเช่นกัน หรือเหมือนกับการซื้อ coke ที่ราคา $8.8 คิดเป็น pe เพียง 4.44 เท่า เท่านั้นเอง

ทีนี้ในความเป็นจริง bkr มีหุ้นอยู่หลายตัว ทั้งตัวที่บันทึกงบ conso ทั้งที่บันทึกมาเฉพาะ equity ซึ่งหุ้นที่ปู่ถือเป็น equity ส่วนใหญ่มี p/bv สูงๆทั้งนั้น (หุ้น super stock ส่วนใหญ่ p/bv สูงๆทั้งนั้น) ยิ่ง p/bv ของหุ้นเหล่านี้สูงเท่าไหร่ การซื้อ p/bv 1.2 เท่า ก็ยิ่ง make sense ขึ้นเท่านั้น เพราะถือว่าเป็นการซื้อ discount จากราคาตลาดอย่างมาก

พิมพ์ไปพิมพ์มา เริ่มอยากไปซื้อหุ้น brk ซะแล้วซิเนี่ย ปู่ส่งซิกมาเองแท้ๆเลยว่าหุ้นต่ำกว่ามูลค่า
ผมเข้าใจว่าการบันทึกบัญชีในส่วน Investments ที่ไม่ถึง 20% จะบันทึกมูลค่าที่ fair value (ราคาตลาดนั่นเอง) ไม่ได้บันทึก book value นะครับ อย่าง coke หรือ Amex Berkshire ถือไม่ถึง 20% ครับ
แป่วๆ ผมเข้าใจผิดเองครับ
การลงทุนที่มีค่าที่สุด คือการลงทุนในความรู้
http://www.yoyoway.com
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Linzhi
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 1526
ผู้ติดตาม: 225

โพสต์ที่ 33

โพสต์

แนวคิด p/bv ของบัฟเฟต ก็คล้าย ๆ กับ pe เหมือนกันครับ เพราะหลายอย่างก็คำนวณบนฐาน book

ผลตอบแทนบัฟเฟตคิดจาก bv ถ้าย้อนคิดปีหลัง ๆ ก็ประมาณ 10% ต่อปี

ถ้า p/bv 1.2 เท่า book ทุกปีก็เพิ่ม 10 กว่า % อยู่แล้ว คุ้มจะตายครับ คล้าย ๆ กับ peg =1 ได้บริษัทเทพ ๆ ทั้งนั้น

และบริษัทก็ถูก balance บริษัทย่อยที่หลากหลายมาก น่าสนใจสุดยอด

ความเสี่ยงตอนนี้มีเรื่องเดียวเองคือตัวแกเอง แต่ถ้าปู่ซื้อแต่บริษัทแบบนี้ ผมว่าใครก็มาบริหารได้ครับ ไม่เหมือนกรณี AAPL

ยังไงก็ตามตอนนี้ a share- p/bv มัน 1.5 เท่ากว่า แม้จะโหลดด้วยพวกบริษัทย่อยเข้าไปแล้ว ผมก็ว่าแพงไปหน่อย (หมายถึงราคาต่อหุ้นนะคับ) อิอิ
แนบไฟล์
Screen Shot 2556-02-22 at 8.26.27.png

ก้าวช้า ๆ และเชื่อในปาฎิหารย์ของหุ้นเปลี่ยนชีวิต
There is no secret ingredient. It's just you.
imerlot
Verified User
โพสต์: 2697
ผู้ติดตาม: 13

โพสต์ที่ 34

โพสต์

ผมคิดว่า
คุณลุงบัฟ..
มักจะมองเห็น..สิ่งที่คนทั่วไปไม่ เห็น
ไม่งั่น บ. นี้ คง ถูกซื้อคนอื่นไป นาน แล้ว..
HNZ
มี development สำคัญ
ใน 2 ปี หลังนี้
คือ
a)ไป acquisition บ. ยักษ์ใหญ่ ด้าน อาหาร ที่ จีน และ บราซิล
สำเร็จ
source1: http://www.heinz.com/AR_2011/growing_em ... rkets.html
รูปภาพ

ิb)และที่สำคัญคือ บราซิล
ผู้ร่วม ลง ทุน ดีล นี้ ก็ เป็น ผู้ยิ่งใหญ่ ใน บลาซิล คุณลุง Lemann
ลุงบัฟ รู้จัก โดยเป็น กรรมการ ร่วม กัน ใน บ. Gillette
ซึ่งลุง Lemann ไม่ใช่นกพิราบ แต่เป็น นกอินทรีย์แห่ง บลาซิล ที่ ประวัติ ความสำเร็จ เยี่ยม
และเป็นนักลงทุน ตัวจริง (ประมาณ ช้าง บ้านเรา)
source2: http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2013/02/ ... ire-heinz/
For Buffett and Lemann, the Heinz (HNZ) deal came out of a close friendship that formed between them when both were directors of Gillette Co. in the 1990s and early 2000s. Buffett was on the board because Berkshire then owned close to 10% of Gillette. Lemann's primary business affiliation at the time was with the Brazilian brewery AmBev.

In 2004, AmBev merged with Belgium's Interbrew to form InBev, and in 2008 InBev -- with Lemann leading the drive -- took over Anheuser Busch.

c)
ตอนลุงบัฟ ซื้อ IBM ลุงอธิบาย ให้ CNBC ฟังว่า
And then I think as you go around the world, IBM, in the most recent quarter, reported double-digit gains in 40 countries. Now, I would imagine if you're in some country around the world and you're developing your IT department, you're probably going to feel more comfortable with IBM than with many companies.
ปู่นะแม่นตัวเลข และจำเก่ง มากครับ...
double-digit gains in 40 countries.

d) buy on HIGH เสมอ มี เห็น value..
BUFFETT: Right. I bought—I bought control of—I bought control of GEICO at its all-time high.
c)และ d) sourceเดียวกัน3: http://www.cnbc.com/id/45290263
CNBC Transcript: Warren Buffett Explains Why He Bought $10.7B of IBM Stock (Part 5)

BUFFETT: Sure. I look around the world but we have to look at big things by there—just because to move the needle at Berkshire we need big investments. But I think there's some very attractive stocks that are outside the United States. But I happened to like IBM and Wells better in the third quarter when we were buying them. But there are attractive stocks outside the United States. We all—you know, this is a matter of record. But we own and bought a little, because they announced it, Tesco, for example.
e)

http://www.investingdaily.com/14777/ber ... -successor

In an interview with CNBC, Buffett explained that he views IBM less as a tech stock and more as a servicing company for corporate IT departments and such servicing contracts are very sticky and long-lasting, similar to relationships companies have with law firms and accountants. Buffett also pointed out that he had similarly come “late to the party” in acquiring stock in Coke (1988), GEICO (1996), and Burlington Northern (2006), buying all of them near their stocks’ all-time high prices and yet all three of these investments have performed wonderfully.

สรุป
Long ago, Ben Graham taught me that “Price is what you
pay; value is what you get.”
http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/letters/2008ltr.pdf

็็HNZ เป็น บ . อเมริกัน ขนาดใหญ่
และ กำลัง โต ใน ตลาดเกิดใหม่ อย่างยั่งยืน
สินค้า เข้าได้ กับ Wide Moat ของลุง
เปลี่ยนแปลงน้อย stikiness ใช้ซ้ำ ไม่ต้องอัดเงินเพิ่มเพื่อโต เงินสดดี
แบร์ดดี ผู้บริหารยอด ++ โต double digit ในตลาดเกิดใหม่
Heinz has a 59% market share in the US ketchup market, while only a 26% internationally.
http://www.dividendgrowthinvestor.com/2 ... z-hnz.html
ผิด ตก ขออภัย ล่วงหน้า
รูปภาพ
source:http://alturl.com/dnfkt
รูปภาพ

:8)
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 35

โพสต์

Partnership with Coca-Cola
I am also pleased to report that Heinz announced a landmark agreement in February 2011 that enables us to manufacture Heinz Ketchup bottles using The Coca-Cola Company's innovative PlantBottle™ technology. The PlantBottle packaging (featured on the cover of this report) is more sustainable because up to 30% of the bottle material is made from plants, unlike traditional plastic bottles made from non-renewable fossil fuels. Heinz Ketchup will convert globally to PlantBottle packaging, which is still fully recyclable, starting with a U.S. rollout of more than 120 million retail and foodservice bottles this summer. This partnership with Coca-Cola will help further our sustainability efforts.
http://www.heinz.com/AR_2011/partnership_coca-cola.html

imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 36

โพสต์

More on Plantbottle..

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/press-c ... nnounced-2

รูปภาพ

ข้อมูล
ประกอบ
อื่นๆ
รูปภาพ

รูปภาพ
รูปภาพ
PlantBottle packaging looks, functions and recycles just like traditional PET plastic, but does so with a lighter footprint on the planet and its scarce resources.

Coca Cola currently uses the PlantBottle in nine countries, which is 30 percent made with Brazilian sugarcane ethanol. It expects to double its use this year, including introduction in Belgium and Holland. The company’s goal is to convert all of its plastic bottles to the PlantBottle by 2020. When Coca Cola first introduced PlantBottles in 2009, an initial lifecycle analysis (LCA) by the Imperial College London showed that the bottle had a 12 to 19 percent reduction in carbon impact. Coca Cola said that in 2010, PlantBottles eliminated the equivalent of 30.000 tons of CO2.

Also Heinz will start using the PlantBottle material (patented by Coca Cola) in 120 million bottles of ketchup, a fraction of its total. Heinz says that the switch to more eco-friendly bottles is a vital step in reducing the company’s greenhouse gas emissions, solid waste, water consumption and energy usage by at least 20 percent by 2015.
source:
http://alturl.com/hc7s7
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 37

โพสต์

ซึ่ง
ผมเคยลงไว้
ตอน
วิเคาระห์ BNSF ของปู่
ใน
http://board.thaivi.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 7&start=60
Post subject: Re: ฝึก..จากมีดบิน..ลี้คิมฮวง
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 pm

ิีbuffet ลงทุนBNSFเพื่อ เศษฐกิจ อเมริกัน
"น้ำ..คิด มาเพื่อโลก" ฟังให้ดีตอน จบ
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 38

โพสต์

รูปภาพ
Innovation is a major component of Heinz's growth strategy, reflecting our belief that innovation differentiates Heinz products and enhances the consumer experience, convenience and value.

For example, Heinz announced a groundbreaking partnership in February 2011 that enables us to manufacture fully recyclable ketchup bottles using The Coca-Cola Company's PlantBottle™ technology. Up to 30% of the PlantBottle packaging material comes from a renewable source – plants – unlike traditional plastic bottles made from non-renewable fossil fuels.
รูปภาพ
Heinz® Ketchup is going to convert to PlantBottle packaging globally over time, starting with a U.S. rollout of more than 120 million retail and foodservice bottles that began in 2011 with our best-selling 20-ounce variety of Heinz Ketchup.
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 39

โพสต์

RoadMap
In addition, Heinz is also executing against our goals of:

* Intensifying our focus on Value Engineering in our products to deliver a target of $100 million in savings
* Building on our strategic alliance with The Coca-Cola Company and developing similar partnerships to capture supply chain synergies
* Attacking direct material costs and Indirect procurement
* Delivering 4% productivity against Cost of Goods Sold, fueled by our focus on driving global workstreams
* Accelerating the implementation of Project Keystone to globalize our systems and processes, drive common metrics and drive compliance to capture savings
* Improving manufacturing efficiency through the Heinz Global Performance System
* Driving costs savings in logistics
http://www.heinz.com/CSR2011/economic/l ... scale.aspx
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 40

โพสต์

วิเคราะห์
ถึงตรงนี้
อดไม่ได้ ที่จะคิด ถึง
แนวคิด ของ ลุงมังเกอร์ (บทความที่อ่านได้ ซำ้แล้วซ้ำอีก เป็น 10รอบก็ได้แนวคิดใหม่ๆ)
ใน Y combinator
A Lesson on Elementary, Worldly Wisdom As It Relates To Investment Management & Business
Charles Munger, USC Business School, 1994
http://ycombinator.com/munger.html

ซึ่ง เป็น เรื่อง ของ วิเคราะห์ advantage ..

โดยเริ่มต้นด้วย
And once we get into microeconomics, we get into the concept of advantages of scale. Now we're getting closer to investment analysis—because in terms of which businesses succeed and which businesses fail, advantages of scale are ungodly important.

For example, one great advantage of scale taught in all of the business schools of the world is cost reductions along the so-called experience curve. Just doing something complicated in more and more volume enables human beings, who are trying to improve and are motivated by the incentives of capitalism, to do it more and more efficiently.

The very nature of things is that if you get a whole lot of volume through your joint, you get better at processing that volume. That's an enormous advantage. And it has a lot to do with which businesses succeed and fail....
เข้าเรื่องเลย..
และ
And your advantage of scale can be an informational advantage. If I go to some remote place, I may see Wrigley chewing gum alongside Glotz's chewing gum. Well, I know that Wrigley is a satisfactory product, whereas I don't know anything about Glotz's. So if one is 40 cents and the other is 30 cents, am I going to take something I don't know and put it in my mouth—which is a pretty personal place, after all—for a lousy dime?

So, in effect, Wrigley , simply by being so well known, has advantages of scale—what you might call an informational advantage.
่เพื่อจะดึงกลับไปดู
ตอน BNSF
http://board.thaivi.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 7&start=60
Both of us are enthusiastic about BNSF’s future because railroads have major cost and environmental
advantages over trucking, their main competitor. Last year BNSF moved each ton of freight it carried a record
500 miles on a single gallon of diesel fuel. That’s three times more fuel-efficient than trucking is, which means
our railroad owns an important advantage in operating costs. Concurrently, our country gains because of reduced
greenhouse emissions and a much smaller need for imported oil. When traffic travels by rail, society benefits.
แปลง่าย BNSF
มี
1. cost advantage ถูกกว่า ขนส่งทางรถ 3 เท่า
2. environmental advantage เพราะ ลดไอเสีย ลดการใช้เชื้อเพลิง
เรามาลอง
ใช้กับ
HNZ
ดู
1. Information Advantage แบบ ต.ย. "Wrigley" ของลุงมังเกอร์ มีไหม? แบรนด์ รู้จักทั่วโลกไหม?
2. Environmental Advantage "PlantBottle" ลดภาวะโลกร้อน ลดมลพิษ ได้ไหม?
3. Supply chain หรือ Logistics ละ มี Advantage ไหม? worldwide distribution setup
Another advantage of scale comes from psychology. The psychologists use the term social proof. We are all influenced—subconsciously and to some extent consciously—by what we see others do and approve. Therefore, if everybody's buying something, we think it's better. We don't like to be the one guy who's out of step.

4. Social proof Advantage มีไหม? ร้านอาหาร จะขอซอส ยี่ห้ออื่นไหม?
The social proof phenomenon which comes right out of psychology gives huge advantages to scale—for example, with very wide distribution, which of course is hard to get. One advantage of Coca-Cola is that it's available almost everywhere in the world.
5. "available almost everywhere in the world" เป็น advantage ไหม? ซอสนี้ มีทั่วโลกไหม?
Well, suppose you have a little soft drink. Exactly how do you make it available all over the Earth? The worldwide distribution setup—which is slowly won by a big enterprise—gets to be a huge advantage.... And if you think about it, once you get enough advantages of that type, it can become very hard for anybody to dislodge you.
อันเดียวกับข้อ 3

There's another kind of advantage to scale. In some businesses, the very nature of things is to sort of cascade toward the overwhelming dominance of one firm. ..(..พูดถึงเมืองที่มี หนังสือพิมพ์หลัก ฉบับเดียว..)
So it tends to cascade to a winnertakeall situation. And that's a separate form of the advantages of scale phenomenon.
7. specialization Advantage มีไหม? เก่งทำซอส..
Similarly, all these huge advantages of scale allow greater specialization within the firm. Therefore, each person can be better at what he does. And these advantages of scale are so great, for example, that when Jack Welch came into General Electric, he just said, "To hell with it. We're either going to be # 1 or #2 in every field we're in or we're going to be out. I don't care how many people I have to fire and what I have to sell. We're going to be #1 or #2 or out."

จบด้วย...trick is getting into better businesses.
So the trick is getting into better businesses. And that involves all of these advantages of scale that you could consider momentum effects.

How do you get into these great companies? One method is what I'd call the method of finding them small get 'em when they're little. For example, buy Wal-Mart when Sam Walton first goes public and so forth. And a lot of people try to do just that. And it's a very beguiling idea. If I were a young man, I might actually go into it.

But it doesn't work for Berkshire Hathaway anymore because we've got too much money. We can't find anything that fits our size parameter that way. Besides, we're set in our ways. But I regard finding them small as a perfectly intelligent approach for somebody to try with discipline. It's just not something that I've done.

Finding 'em big obviously is very hard because of the competition. So far, Berkshire's managed to do it. But can we continue to do it? What's the next Coca-Cola investment for us? Well, the answer to that is I don't know. I think it gets harder for us all the time....
ํครับผม
ลุงทั้งสอง
you have managed to do it again..

:bow: :bow: :bow:

ยาวอีกเช่นเคย..
ผิดตกขออภัย..

ซึ่ง ..จริงแล้ว
ถ้าไปอ่าน ต่อยัง มี
management โดยลุง มังเอกร์ ยกตย. แจค เวล ของ GE
...."So you do get an occasional opportunity to get into a wonderful business that's being run by a wonderful manager."..
หรือ
..."Let me mention another model. Of course, Gillette and Coke make fairly low priced items and have a tremendous marketing advantage all over the world. And in Gillette's case, they keep surfing along new technology which is fairly simple by the standards of microchips. But it's hard for competitors to do."..

ทุกคำพูด ดั่งทองคำ..
sorawitch
Verified User
โพสต์: 152
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 41

โพสต์

ขอบคุณท่าน imerlot ที่ช่วยเปิดโลกทัศน์

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

บัฟเฟตกับมังเจอร์ นับได้ว่าเป็นเทพเจ้าของการลงทุนอย่างแท้จริง :bow: :bow: :bow:

เบนจามินแกรแฮมอาจเปรียบได้กับนิวตัน (ผู้วางรากฐานแคลคูลัส)

แต่บัฟเฟตกับมังเจอร์ก็น่าจะเปรียบได้กับไอสไตน์ (ผู้เปิดโลกสู่ฟิสิกส์เหนือจินตนาการ)

สิ่งที่ทั้งสองท่านทำ ดูเหมือนง่าย แต่ยากที่สุดตรงมองบริษัทที่ทำธุรกิจง่ายๆ ให้ลึกซึ้งและแตกฉาน คนเก่งมักจะพยายามศึกษาสิ่งท้าทายที่คนส่วนใหญ่ไม่เข้าใจ แต่สองคนนี้กลับมองหาสิ่งที่เข้าใจได้ง่าย ที่คนเก่งๆมักมองข้าม แล้วเอามาชำแหละจนเห็นถึงเนื้อใน :bow: :bow: :bow:
เราจะรวยแร้วววววววววว
imerlot
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 42

โพสต์

update...
"In terms of whether to buy Oriental Trading today or pass, whether to buy Heinz today or see, we do not get into macroeconomic discussions at all. Everybody thinks we do."

(Read more: Buffett's Advice to Apple's Cook: Ignore Einhorn)

For him, price is the main consideration because it "takes care of the future."
Buffett joked that while he got a business he likes, and a partner he likes (3G Capital), in the $23 billion acquisition of H.J. Heinz, he "barely liked" the price and wouldn't have made the deal if 3G founder Jorge Paulo Lemann wasn't involved. "We get terrific management," he said, with 3G running Heinz. It's a long-term deal, said Buffett. "We hope to own Heinz 100 years from now."
Source:

CNBC
Published: Monday, 4 Mar 2013 | 6:00 AM ET

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100515743/page/2