โพสต์ โพสต์
PP
Verified User
โพสต์: 435
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

จงมุ่งทำความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับพื้นฐานด้านต่างๆและมีน้ำอดน้ำทน

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

บัฟเฟตต์ให้คำแนะนำแก่ผู้ฟังหลายพันคนในอินดียเมื่อเร็วๆนี้ว่า "จงมุ่งทำความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับพื้นฐานด้านต่างๆและมีน้ำอดน้ำทน (Focus on fundamentals and be patient)"

รายละเอียดอ่านจากบทความข้างล่างนี้นะครับ

......................................................................................

Warren Buffett advises investors to focus on fundamentals and be patient

NEW DELHI: What would Warren Buffett, 80-year-old chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, the third richest individual on the planet and about the biggest philanthropist in history, like to be reborn as? "I would probably like to be reborn as Sophia Lauren's boy friend."

India got the first taste of the storied wit, charm and smarts of Buffett as he spent two hours answering questions ranging from investment strategies to the importance of heroes in life before a frenzied crowd of more than a thousand people who often behaved as if they were under a spell.

From the moment he walked into the packed hall accompanied by a couple of Berkshire Hathaway executives and a tall personal guard, to the end when the elderly billionaire came perilously close to being mobbed, the Buffett magic was at the height of its powers.

"My advice to anybody with a good business is to keep it," Buffett said, talking about the difficulty of finding investment targets that make sense.

Buffett relentlessly sought to drive home the message of focusing on fundamentals, and the virtues of patience. "If you are considering buying Microsoft stock, you should be able to write a brief essay about why it makes sense to buy the whole company at its current price. A brief essay. If you can't, don't buy the stock," Buffett said.

Too often, investors are impatient to get rich, and that is not the way to be in stock markets, Buffett said. "When you invest in a farm or an apartment, you don't go out the next day and get a quote for it. You use it, nurture it, and increase its productivity. But when people buy a stock, they look at its price the next morning to see if they made the right decision. That is foolish," Buffett said.

Buffett explained why he is into equity and does not invest in assets such as gold or art. "When somebody buys gold, or a painting, they are betting on someone else finding it more attractive in the future. That is a very different kind of investing. That is investing in the price of an asset versus investing in the productivity of the asset. I like watching the productivity of stuff," Buffett said, as the gathering, many of whom had travelled from afar to listen to the Sage of Omaha, hung on to every word of his.

"After all what can you do with a giant cube of gold? You can stare at it, fondle it, may be sit on top of it…," Buffett said, to uproarious laughter.

"The important thing is to be in the right business with the right kind of people," Buffett said, adding that he likes to invest in sound businesses run by people whom he admires and trust. "When I bought my first farm, I found an honest man to run it. He was my son."

While the crowd laughed and applauded everything the Berkshire chairman had to say, Buffett handed out time-tested investment wisdom couched in humour, personal anecdotes and witticisms-invest in businesses you understand, the value of appreciation of an investment over a long period of time, disregarding the herd mentality, and other fundamentals of the art of multiplying money.

Buffett doesn't understand businesses such as Facebook and Twitter, so he stays away from it. He has studied the railroads business in the US for 40 years, so he found the courage to invest $32 billion in Burlington Northern Santa Fe.

Buffett says he benefitted from his circumstances in life. From being born to a father who "gave me unconditional love, but not conditional approval", to being born in America as male and white. "These things afforded me a lot of opportunities that others did not have in America at that time," he said. "It's the hand that life dealt me and I got dealt a very good hand," Buffett said, to thunderous applause from the crowd.

Buffett said all that he learned about investing was from Benjamin Graham's book The Intelligent Investor that he read as a young man. "I have applied what I learned in new ways but that book has all you need to know about investing."

Buffett assured investors that if they watched out carefully, they would always find several dips in the market to enter over a long period. "We can't eliminate people's propensity to go periodically crazy in the financial markets. I can guarantee that you that if you operate stocks for the next fifty years, you will get four or five great opportunities to buy."

Earlier in the day, as the packed room awaited the entry of the legend, many could barely contain their excitement. "Buffett is one of the greatest brains on the planet. Fifty years from now, people would find it difficult to believe that such a man ever lived," said 33-year-old Rohit Tripathi, a technology entrepreneur. Tripathi has just finished reading the letters to investors Buffett has written every year since 1979. "If you read that, you don't need an MBA, or a course in accounting, or anything. It's the best education you can get," a visibly excited Tripathi said.

The sea of excited, invigorated faces at the end of Buffett's rock show bore testimony to Tripathi's conviction

ที่มา:http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... e-hathaway
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who cannot read." Mark Twain
ลูกอิสาน
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 6490
ผู้ติดตาม: 863

Re: จงมุ่งทำความเข้าใจเกี่ยวกับพื้นฐานด้านต่างๆและมีน้ำอดน้ำ

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

ขอบคุณพี่ PP ครับ

อ่านแล้วขนลุกจริงๆ
ผมก็เชื่อเหมือนที่คุณ Tripati เชื่อครับ
การลงทุนคืออาหารอร่อยที่สุดเมื่อเย็นดีแล้ว
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
CHOOKY
Verified User
โพสต์: 540
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

ขอบคุณมากครับ :bow:
"ค้นหาคุณค่าให้พบ แล้วซื้อหุ้นกิจการที่ดีนั้น ซึ่งมีกำไรต่อเนื่อง ผู้บริหารมีคุณธรรมและความสามารถ ในเวลาที่ราคาต่ำกว่ามูลค่าที่แท้จริงของกิจการ และถือมันไว้ตราบที่มันยังเป็นธุรกิจที่ดี และยังมีราคาต่ำกว่ามูลค่าที่แท้จริง"
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Saran
Verified User
โพสต์: 2377
ผู้ติดตาม: 3

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

ขอบคุณมากๆครับ
chatchai
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 11444
ผู้ติดตาม: 84

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

ขอบคุณมากครับพี่ PP

หลักการลงทุนของ Buffett เป็นการลงทุนที่ตัวกิจการอย่างแท้จริง ไม่ได้เพียงแค่ซื้อมาโดยหวังกำไรจากการขายหุ้นให้คนอื่นเป็นหลัก แต่หวังผลตอบแทนจากการดำเนินงานของบริษัท

Buffet ถึงไม่กังวลว่าตลาดหลักทรัพย์จะปิดไปนานซักเท่าไร

แต่หลักความคิดนี้ เป็นอะไรที่ขัดกับนิสัยของคนที่เข้ามาตลาดหลักทรัพย์ ซึ่งเข้ามาเพราะหวังที่จะรวยเร็ว รวยมากๆ

จึงไม่น่าแปลกใจว่า ถึงแม้หลักการลงทุนเน้นคุณค่าจะแพร่หลายไปเท่าไร แต่นักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่าที่ประสบความสำเร็จก็มีไม่มากนัก
จงอยู่เหนือความดี อย่าหลงความดี
imerlot
Verified User
โพสต์: 2697
ผู้ติดตาม: 13

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

thank
"We can't eliminate people's propensity to go periodically crazy in the financial markets. I can guarantee that you that if you operate stocks for the next fifty years, you will get four or five great opportunities to buy."
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
GrandSlam
Verified User
โพสต์: 139

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

ขอบคุณมากครับ :D
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
OutOfMyMind
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1244
ผู้ติดตาม: 30

โพสต์ที่ 8

โพสต์

:bow: :bow:
บทความดีดีสำหรับนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
https://www.facebook.com/OutOfMyMindOnValueInvestment
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
dome@perth
โพสต์: 4741
ผู้ติดตาม: 21

โพสต์ที่ 9

โพสต์

Thank you :D
"ไม่มีสุตรสำเร็จ ไม่มีทางลัด ไม่ใช่แค่โชค
หนทางจะได้มาซึ่ง อิสระภาพทางการเงิน
มันมาจาก ความขยัน การไขว่คว้า หาความรู้
เชื่อและตั้งมั้นในหลักการลงทุนที่ถูกต้อง
"
booklover
โพสต์: 1063
ผู้ติดตาม: 2

โพสต์ที่ 10

โพสต์

ขอบคุณครับ ขออณุญาตเก็บนะครับ :D
monsoon
โพสต์: 596
ผู้ติดตาม: 36

โพสต์ที่ 11

โพสต์

ขอบคุณครับ ขออนุญาติ save ไว้ เช่นกันครับ
เรียนรู้และเข้าใจ คุณค่าที่แท้จริงของสรรพสิ่ง...
Fon^^
โพสต์: 604
ผู้ติดตาม: 4

โพสต์ที่ 12

โพสต์

ขอบคุณค่ะ :bow: :bow: :bow:
ผิดหนึ่งพึงจดไว้.....ในสมอง
เร่งระวังผิดสอง.....ภายหน้า
สามผิดเร่งคิดตรอง จงหนัก.....เพื่อนเอย
ถึงสี่อีกทีห้า.....หกซ้ำ อภัยไฉน
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
PrasertsakK
โพสต์: 292

โพสต์ที่ 13

โพสต์

ขอบคุณสำหรับบทความดีๆครับ
http://prasertsakk.blogspot.com/
การลงทุน ความมั่งคั่ง ความสุข มิตรภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
poonpoon7
โพสต์: 347

โพสต์ที่ 14

โพสต์

:bow: :bow:
"Value has a value only if its value is valued"
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
A&K
Verified User
โพสต์: 63

โพสต์ที่ 15

โพสต์

ขอบคุณที่เผื่อแผ่ความรู้ดีๆมาให้
การลงทุนนั้นง่ายกว่าที่คุณคิด แต่ยากกว่าที่คุณเห็น
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
เอก
Verified User
โพสต์: 329

โพสต์ที่ 16

โพสต์

ขอบคุณครับ
เงินซื้อความสะดวกสบายได้ แต่ซื้อความสุขไม่ได้ ความสุขเราต้องสร้างมันขึ้นมาเอง
sylph
Verified User
โพสต์: 353

โพสต์ที่ 17

โพสต์

monsoon เขียน:ขอบคุณครับ ขออนุญาติ save ไว้ เช่นกันครับ
Save แล้วอย่าลืมอ่านนะครับ

ส่วนผมขอเวลาไปแปลสัก 2 วันครับ 555
sarawut_p
Verified User
โพสต์: 304

โพสต์ที่ 18

โพสต์

ขอบคุณครับ
Go within, be at peace.
corattar
Verified User
โพสต์: 34

โพสต์ที่ 19

โพสต์

ขอบคุณครับ หลักการนี้ก็ยังคงใช้ได้เสมอ ลงทุนในตัวกิจการที่มีพื้นฐานที่ดี แล้วเมื่อซื้อหุ้นจะหวังผลทันทีทันใดกับราคาหุ้นในวันถัดไปทันทีไม่ได้ ต้องรอให้กิจการมันเติบโตไปเอง ซึ่งต้องใช้เวลา แล้วราคาหุ้นก็จะวิ่งตามผลประกอบการเอง แต่การมองธุรกิจให้ขาดนี้สิครับมันยากจังสำหรับผมน่ะ คงต้องศึกษาอีกเยอะ อ่านงบยังไม่ค่อยเป็นเลยครับ :wall:
โพสต์โพสต์