Can "tricky" AirAsia make successful IPO deput?

การลงทุนแบบเน้นคุณค่า ลงทุนหุ้น VI เน้นที่ปัจจัยพื้นฐานเป็นหลัก

โพสต์ โพสต์
zeazon
Verified User
โพสต์: 175
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

reading news that that Malaysia airlines want to list on SET.
i wonder if this firm that loves to TRICK its own customers can launch a successful IPO?

i (and many people as well) was "tricked" (or cheated you can say that) by its website to pay for extra baggage allowance i didn't want to use.
and AirAsia totally refused to  return my money.

the booking system finished by itself before i was able to review my booking and made change to the HIDING 'no bag" menu.

how come the default setting is on paying the extra sum of baggage allowance and hiding the right menu (if you don't click on the sign "+" to expand the menu, u never sees it)

Don't ask about Corporate Governance of this firm which tricks even its own customers, if they would be honest to other stakeholders.

How can u cheat on your own customers?
offshore-engineer
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 2166
ผู้ติดตาม: 8

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

Hi Khun Zeazon, I am a regular customer of Air Asia, Thai Air Asia and Air Aisa X. So far, since flying with them for the past 2 years from Bangkok via KL to Perth, I've never experienced what you've just described as a "TRICK" on customers. I think it's just a matter of checking it thoroughly before you make your final payment. Airfare and taxes are shown quite clearly so you know upfront how much these 2 items will cost.

For the baggage, if I am not wrong, its default is set at 15 kg, therefore, it's just a matter of selecting "No". Another cost which might incur to you is insurance fee, which is set as default too. You have to unselect it if you don't wish to purchase insurance with them. Personally, I always purchase insurance with them. It doesn't cost a lot anyway (ex 90 Baht for Bangkok to KL and about 150 Baht for KL-Perth).

One thing that annoys me is the convenience fee charged when you pay by credit card (obviously no other choice of payment when purchasing goods or services on-line).

Low-cost airline has opened up the world for so many people to have a chance to fly at a fraction of cost if flying with full-service carrier. Its business model is superior to the incumbent airlines who charge excessive fare on what you might not need.
Minimize risk through an in-depth knowledge. Buy at bargain price. Wait patiently.
http://valueinvestors.wordpress.com/
Green
โพสต์: 2896
ผู้ติดตาม: 236

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

แอร์เอเชีย นี้ทำให้คนกลับบ้านได้บ่อยขึ้น เดินทางไปเที่ยวได้มากขึ้น เลือกได้ว่าจะโหลดหรือไม่โหลดกระเป๋า จะเอากี่กิโล จะกินอะไร จะนั่งตรงไหน จะรวมประกันด้วยหรือป่าว  จ่ายเท่าที่เราอยากจะใช้ในราคาประหยัด ยิ่งช่วงโปรโมทชั่นด้วย ราคาก็ถูกสุดๆ  

ในฐานะลูกค้าก็ชอบดี ไม่รู้ว่าเค้าจะเอาแค่ แอร์เอเชียไทยแลนด์ หรือเอาเข้าทั้งแอร์เอเชียเลย
zeazon
Verified User
โพสต์: 175

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

ืnot only me.
simply "google" airasia+luggage+cheating

you will find how many complaints
Pinola
Verified User
โพสต์: 61

Interesting

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

It is interesting to see TH-Air Asia listing in SET.

Concur with many others that AirAsia has opened the new era for the airline industry.  Prior to AirAsia introduction, little did I know about budget airline, except Southwest Airline which is current world leading airline in term of profit margin and efficiency.  

On the flip side, improvements are needed for their reservation website. Having more than 90% of passengers reserve online, airline must ensure that everything works and explains articulately.

Just my two cents
ข้าแต่พระผู้เป็นเจ้า
ขอพลังให้ข้าทำในสิ่งที่ทำได้
ขอความสงบให้ข้าเข้าใจในสิ่งที่ข้าทำไม่ได้
ขอสติปัญญาในการแยกแยะทั้งสองสิ่ง
Pinola
Verified User
โพสต์: 61

Re: Interesting

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

[quote="Pinola"]It is interesting to see TH-Air Asia listing in SET.

Concur with many others that AirAsia has opened the new era for the airline industry.
ข้าแต่พระผู้เป็นเจ้า
ขอพลังให้ข้าทำในสิ่งที่ทำได้
ขอความสงบให้ข้าเข้าใจในสิ่งที่ข้าทำไม่ได้
ขอสติปัญญาในการแยกแยะทั้งสองสิ่ง
นักดูดาว
Verified User
โพสต์: 2513
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

กระทู้โจมตี ผมว่า Mod น่าจะย้ายไปขังไว้นะครับ
ช่วงนี้ว่างๆ ผมช่วย mod ให้มั้ย
เสรีภาพก็เหมือนอากาศที่เราไม่อาจมองเห็นด้วยตา แต่จะรู้สึกได้ในทันทีหากมีมันอยู่เบาบางหรือขาดหายไป

-จีรนุช เปรมชัยพร
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
topgun
โพสต์: 132

โพสต์ที่ 8

โพสต์

Thai Air Asia CEO is a marketing guy, so it likes you watch TV or read on newspaper ad - you will find half truth---so we need to read T&Cs carefully. Just wish that our national carrier - Thai Airways can steal some share....otherwise profit in the form of dividend, intra company charge, etc will be sent back to Malaysia...once TAA is listed and make continuous profit....
ชีวิตต้องสู้ ถึงจะมีความหมาย และประสบความสำเร็จ
kanoon
Verified User
โพสต์: 411

โพสต์ที่ 9

โพสต์

topgun เขียน:Thai Air Asia CEO is a marketing guy, so it likes you watch TV or read on newspaper ad - you will find half truth---so we need to read T&Cs carefully. Just wish that our national carrier - Thai Airways can steal some share....otherwise profit in the form of dividend, intra company charge, etc will be sent back to Malaysia...once TAA is listed and make continuous profit....
ของอย่างนี้มันอยู่ที่ประสิทธิภาพการให้บริการ AirAsia ให้บริการที่ราคาถูกกว่า โดยที่ลูกค้าไม่สนใจบริการเสริมเช่นอาหาร กำไรก็ต้อง
มาตกที่ AirAsia ในขณะที่ การบินไทยปรับตัวช้า ย่อมขาดทุนเป็นธรรมดา

อันที่จริง AirAsia ก็ไม่ได้ถูกมากแล้ว เนื่องจากราคาโปรโมชั่นหมดไปนานมากแล้ว เป็นเรื่องของความสะดวกและจำนวนเที่ยวบินที่มีมาก  แรกๆ มาก็เหมือนห้างสะดวกซื้อที่มี Promotion ลดแลกแจกแถม แทบจะทุกวัน พอลูกค้าติดใจ มาใช้บริการบ่อยๆ ก็ลดจำนวน
โปรโมชั่น เช่นห้างโลตัส บิ๊กซี เป็นต้น

ช่วงหลังผมหันมาซื้อ 12go มากขึ้นเพราะราคารวมหมดแล้ว ไม่มี
ค่ากระเป๋า ค่า Surcharge หากซื้อตั๋ว AirAsia

อุตสาหกรรมการบินไม่ได้ผูกขาดแล้วครับ มีทั้ง NokAis, 12go AirAsia หาก AirAsia บริการไม่ดี ราคาแพง ลูกค้าก็มีทางเลือกอื่นอีกมากมาย
โพสต์โพสต์