โพสต์ โพสต์
Noobie26
Verified User
โพสต์: 109
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

I'm Noobie26 from California Krub.

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

Nice to meet you all Krub. I just got interested in investing after coming back from USA. with money saved up from working in college and real estate sale. I believe like many of you, I cannot lived with only 3-4%/ year in my bank account. This web-community is really great and made me realized that I do not know anything about investment after reading your postings (in Thai). I guess investment 101 from college years is wiped out of my head 55. So if I ask stupid questions, you will know that I have 0 knowledge about investment.

I was doing real estate sales for a year, so I can give you advise with condos and things and how to grab the best deal.

Cheers  :idea:
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
songwit
Verified User
โพสต์: 279

I'm Noobie26 from California Krub.

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

HELLO  & welcome.  :wink:
Are you comment "LPN,SPALI" ?
THANK
Noobie26
Verified User
โพสต์: 109

(O)!(O)

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

I'm sorry, I might not be the best person to answer this question. What I might be able to answer is what is the resonable price for what development in Phuket and bangkok, How the real estate market and sales at both places, and what is a good deal in "real estate"- like house, condo... as such.

This may be helpful for someone who is look to buy a condo or house because I was recently a sales negotiator. :shock:
"Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise."
โพสต์โพสต์