ผู้ติดตาม: 1

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

คือผมเคยได้ยินคนอื่นบอกมาว่า...
ถ้าคิดว่าน้ำมันจะขึ้นก็ไปซื้อPTT สิ

ตอนนั้นก็ไม่ได้ใส่ใจ แต่ตอนนี้มาคิดเองว่าถ้าน้ำมันจะขึ้น
PTT จะได้ประโยชน์ยังไง ...นึกไม่ออก

แต่เดาว่าPTTEPจะได้ประโยชน์เพราะสัมปทานขุดมาเท่าไรก็ขายได้เท่านั้น แล้วยิ่งถ้าน้ำมันดิบยิ่งขึ้น PTTEPก็ต้องได้กำไรมากขึ้น

ผมเข้าใจถูกไหมครับ
กาละมัง
Verified User
โพสต์: 1230
ผู้ติดตาม: 3

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

ถ้าน้ำมันขึ้น  PTTEP ได้รับประโยชน์โดยตรง

แต่ PTT จะได้รับประโยชน์โดยอ้อม  เพราะว่าถือ หุ้นใหญ่ ใน PTTEP, TOP  และ PTTAR

ทั้งนี้ดูนโยบายรัฐด้วยนะครับ  เพราะเริ่มมาแทรกแซงธุรกิจ PTT อย่างไม่เ้หมาะสม
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User
โพสต์: 14338
ผู้ติดตาม: 9

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

:8) จริงๆเรื่องนี้ไม่มีผลวิจัยยืนยันนะ
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Juninho
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1054
ผู้ติดตาม: 17

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

ถามเพิ่มอีกหน่อยครับ ทำไมน้ำมันขึ้น โรงกลั่นมักลง
โรงกลั่น จะกำไรน้อยลงหรือครับ หากน้ำมันขึ้น
You Can Get It If You Really Want
But you must try, try and try
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

frog2 เขียน:ถามเพิ่มอีกหน่อยครับ ทำไมน้ำมันขึ้น โรงกลั่นมักลง
โรงกลั่น จะกำไรน้อยลงหรือครับ หากน้ำมันขึ้น
อย่างที่ผมบอกไม่มีสหสัมพันธ์กันแน่ชัด
อยู่ที่เราเก็บตัวเลขหรือรีเซิร์จที่เราศึกษา

ที่มีสหสัมพันธ์กันแน่ก็คือ
ถ้าโรงกลั่้นที่อินเดียกับที่จีนไม่เลื่อนเสร็จปีหน้า
แห่งละเกือบ5-6แสนบาเรลล์อย่างนี้
ตัุวเลขค่าการกลั่นคงตัวใครตัวมันแน่ๆครับ
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
ก้อนหิน
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 2344
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

เอามาช่วยพี่ป้อมครับ อันนี้เค้าพูดทำนองเดียวกันว่าน้ำมันแพงแล้วค่าการกลั่นมักจะลดลงแล้วก็ให้เหตุผลไว้ครับ ลองอ่านดู
The Relationship between Oil, Drillers and Refiners

Considering this Memorial Day weekend officially kicked off the "driving season" I decided to do some research on the sky high oil prices that are behind the sky high prices at the pump. In particular, I did some tests on the relationship between the price of oil, the price of oil driller stocks, and the price of oil refiner stocks.

I'm sure most of you already know that when oil prices go up, oil driller stocks also tend to go up, and oil refiner stocks tend to go down. Just to double check this conventional wisdom, I ran some regression models. Using daily price data from the beginning of 2007 through this week, I ran five separate regressions models:

1) Oil versus Transocean (RIG): RIG is an oil driller, and there is a very strong positive relationship between the price of oil and the price of RIG. In fact, oil prices have explained 92% of the total variability in the price of RIG. Specifically, the price of RIG is positively impacted when oil prices go up, and negatively impacted when oil prices go down. For reference, during this time period, oil prices have increased 124% and RIG has increased 109% while the SP500 has actually fallen about 1%.

2) Oil versus Tesoro (TSO): TSO is an oil refiner, and there is a very strong negative relationship between oil prices and the price of TSO. Generally speaking, the price of TSO is negatively impacted on days when oil prices rise, and vice-versa. For reference, the price of oil explains 31% of the total variability in the price of TSO.

3) Oil versus Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO is an oil driller, and there is a very strong positive relationship between oil prices and the price of DO. In fact, oil prices explain 86% of the total variability in the price of DO. The price of DO is positively impacted on days when oil prices go up, and negatively impacted on days when oil prices go down.

4) Oil versus Valero Energy (VLO). VLO is an oil refiner, and there is a very strong negative relationship between oil prices and the price of VLO. In fact, oil prices have explained about 14% of the total variability in the price of VLO during this time period. Generally speaking, VLO is negatively impacted when oil prices rise.

5) Oil versus the S&P500. There is a very strong negative relationship between oil prices and the price of the S&P500 (a proxy for the overall market). In fact, oil prices have explained 18% of the total variability in the price of the S&P500. This means that when oil prices go up it has a negative impact on the S&P500.

To summarize the above: If oil prices go up, oil driller stocks tend to go up, and oil refiner stocks tend to go down. Further, the positive correlation between oil prices and oil drillers is stronger than the negative correlation between oil prices and oil refiners. Further, rising oil prices negatively impact the overall stock market as measured by the S&P500.

Anyway, I've been further fiddling around with the data in attempt to find some way to use oil prices to predict future stock prices. I've tried lagged variables, autoregressive models, and moving average input variables, to name a few. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come up with any good predictive models, so I'm giving up for now.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
por_jai
Verified User

เกี่ยวกับธรกิจน้ำมัน

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

I've tried lagged variables, autoregressive models, and moving average input variables, to name a few. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to come up with any good predictive models, so I'm giving up for now.
:8) ตรงนี้ต้องอ่านดีๆ...ฮ่า...
กรูเก่ง กิเลสเก่งกว่า
โพสต์โพสต์