Common system, Uncommon profit.
pak
Verified User
โพสต์: 5659
ผู้ติดตาม: 5

Re: "ลงทุนแบบเน้นคุณค่า หรือ เน้นมูลค่า แล้วขาดทุน" -

โพสต์ที่ 92

โพสต์

ในเว็บไทยวีไอ กระทู้ดีๆมีเยอะจริงๆครับ (^_^)
"แม้การลงทุนจะมีความเสี่ยง แต่มันก็มีความฝันปะปนด้วยอยู่เสมอ..."
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
RnD-VI
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 6408
ผู้ติดตาม: 609

โพสต์ที่ 93

โพสต์

กระทู้ดี ขอขุดมาอ่านครับ
วินัย + แผนการ + ลงรายละเอียด => ขุดหุ้น
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Peter1011
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 320
ผู้ติดตาม: 105

โพสต์ที่ 94

โพสต์

Im sorry to post in English due to lack of a Thai keyboard.

ตัดสินใจซื้อหุ้นอะไร:
RATCH

ซื้อเมื่อไหร่ และ ราคาเท่าไหร่:
mid-2019 to mid-2020 around 70-80 baht

เหตุผลที่ซื้อ:
Think it is a defensive stock with sustainable in profitability and moderate-ish dividend rate of 5%. Utility - electricity business is a trend for future (especially for EV usage). And a fuelled disappointment from bank stocks price performance (due to several reduction in interest rate and NPL scare). Pick RATCH as it has low P/B P/E and highest %Yield among GULF GPSC EGCO RATCH BGRIM blah blah blah. The stock has a reasonable dividend rate and growth in the past.

สาเหตุที่ขาดทุน:
Follow the hype and pay the f**k**g hype premium for the stock that I never even check for PPA expiration, new investments, and governance risk. Cut loss due to unsustainable cash flows and poor investment management, as RATCH starts to invest outside its area of expertise (diworsification). This was happened in early-2021. Sold at 47-52 while survived the “capital increase” crash later that year, considered myself lucky on that case!

บทเรียนที่ได้:
  • Must truly understand the business and its risks before buying any stock including its margin of safety
  • Do not use shortcut in valuation
  • Do not try to trick urself that you understand the business (i.e. thinking that you know everything about it while the amount of homework done is kept to minimal)
  • Past, for heaven’s sake, is not a f**king future!!!
  • Dividend can be a trap
  • Defensive business can sometimes be a defective business if governance isn’t good (like EASTW - not just the authority but the executives too)
  • Lastly, DON’T BUY INTO THE F*****G HYPE. This has truly helped me survived many crazes: leasing, electronics, crypto mining, and most importantly American tech stocks
Enough complaining for today
To try not to lose money in stocks is when you know what you own and why you own it so that you can buying things well and own a great company at a fair price, therefore the time to sell it is - almost never!