Viewtiful Investor
Verified User
โพสต์: 1477
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

ค่าเงินบาทต่ำเกินไปหรือเปล่า?

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

อยู่ที่ 40 Baht/USD มาตั้งนาน เพิ่งมา 36 ปีนี้

จริงๆผมก็ไม่มีความรู้เรื่องค่าเงินนะครับ แต่ เศรษฐกิจไทยโตเร็วกว่า USA ค่าเงินก็น่าจะแซง USD ได้นิครับ เมื่อก่อน 25 บาทก็ยังส่งออกกันได้

เดาว่าค่าเงิน THB น่าจะแข็งขึ้นอีก (เดานะ ย้ำ)
I do not sleep. I dream.
chatchai
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 11444
ผู้ติดตาม: 86

โพสต์ที่ 2

โพสต์

การวัดค่าเงิน  ก็คงคล้ายๆกับการวัดอัตราการเติบโตสำหรับบริษัทที่มีผลการดำเนินงานไม่สม่ำเสมอ

ผู้ว่า ธปท.ออกมาให้ข้อมูลว่า  ค่าเงินบาท  ถ้าวัดจากปีก่อน  จะแข็งค่ามากกว่าค่าเงินของประเทศคู่แข่ง

แต่ถ้าวัดจาก 2 ปีก่อน  ค่าเงินบาทก็ไม่ได้แข็งค่ามากกว่าประเทศอื่นเลย
จงอยู่เหนือความดี อย่าหลงความดี
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
chaiyos
Verified User
โพสต์: 177
ผู้ติดตาม: 0

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

Baht is strenghten according to RMB (Yuan) Currency of China - It is not just jump from 40 to 36 ..it has slowing adjusted for a few years already.  It shall continue to be stronger for a few more years.  I personally believe it will hit 30 Baht in 6-7 years.

Another factor is many investors already move money out from USD to invest in another currencies.  US Government is having heavy budget deficit every year...and really have no money or gold as federal reserve.  They just print out USD Money as they wish.
(Of course they got aircraft carriers floating around the world, and no countries will really complain about they print money out like that.)

Other countries goverment indirectly support US Government by buying and holding US Government bond.  But while USD currency has keep dropping for 30% already, many of them slowing switching from USD bond to EUR and other currency as federal reserve.

Now China is holding 1 trillion USD (US$1,000 Billion) in federal reserve.
Just imagine what will happen they China Central Bank decided to sell them all into the market, or simply just announce that they will no longer buy USD Gov Bond.
^.^
Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick
โพสต์โพสต์