ผู้ติดตาม: 0

The stock I 'd dreamed of for years ,now it's listed in SET

โพสต์ที่ 3

โพสต์

CAWOW has launched a new investment plan that would expand its
network to 11 clubs within two years. In addition to the impact of this
expansion we expect the companys revenue and earnings to benefit from
the current low penetration rate of fitness centres in Thailand and the trend
in favour of a healthier lifestyle. We reiterate our BUY recommendation.
Expect revenue growth of 79% YoY in 2006
Last year the companys five clubs achieved a 53% YoY increase in
membership to 52,000 persons, thus confirming that a healthier lifestyle is
gaining in popularity. The companys recently opened club at Siam
Paragon and its plans to open yoga centres exclusively for women should
result in revenue growth this year of 76% YoY to Bt1.4bn.
2006-07 net profit targets upgraded
We revised up our net profit estimates for 2006-07 by 9.2% and 6.5%,
respectively, to reflect the companys plans to open new yoga clubs for
women by July this year. Within two years it aims to have up to 11 clubs in
its network include new outlets in both Bangkok and Pattaya. This should
allow the company to achieve a three-year Cagr for earnings of around
34% in 2006-08F.
New target price of Bt8.3 implies an upside potential of 28%
Our new target price of Bt8.3 is based on a 2006F PER of 10.2x derived
from a three-year Cagr for earnings of 13% (2007-09F) and the market
PEG 0.8x. We remain positive about the companys future earnings
prospects and reiterate our BUY rating. Risks include a reduction in
discretionary spending should the economy slow, while rising competition
could put pressure on its fee structure.
Beneficiary of the healthier lifestyle trend
Membership expanded by 53% in 2005
The opening of two fitness clubs in Bangkok last year helped to boost CAWOWs
membership by 52% YoY to 52,000 persons as of end-2005. After being in operation for
five years its original club in Silom currently has a membership of around 18,000 persons.
Even more successful has been its Pinklao club (located inside a MAJOR Cineplex) that
managed to attract 14,000 members in its first year. We attribute the outstanding
performance shown by its Pinklao branch to the growing popularity of a healthier lifestyle
and this outlets strategic location.
Its membership revenue rose by 71% YoY in 2005. On top of this the company also saw
an increase in revenue from personal training services and its yoga courses. Last year
revenue from personal training services jumped three-fold to Bt175m from Bt38m in 2004
to account for 22% of total turnover vs. just 10% in 2004. Yoga is also becoming more
popular among Thai people as reflected in the doubling of the companys revenue from its
yoga courses to Bt52m in 2005 to 7% of total revenue. We expect these additional
sources of revenue to continue to expand in significance going forward.
Six new clubs in the pipeline for 2006-07
CAWOW plans to open up to six more clubs within the next two years that would increase
the size of its network to 11 fitness centres. Most of these new branches will be located
in prime districts of Bangkok along with one branch in Pattaya. The capex budget for this
expansion program has been set at around Bt450m. We expect most of this capex to be
financed via debt and internal cash flow. Given the low penetration rate for fitness club
memberships in Thailand (e.g. at less than 1% of the countrys total population vs. 3% in
Malaysia and 2% in Taiwan) we believe that this industry is still has significant room for
growth. Moreover, even if assume that 70% of fitness centres are located in Bangkok the
citys population of around 7m would result in a penetration rate of only 4%. Another
source of revenue growth is the companys strategic partnership with MAJOR that should
help it secure attractive locations and a high rate repeat visitors to its clubs. For these
reasons we expect the companys membership base to expand to over 72,000 by the end
of this year for an increase of 39% YoY.
Yoga centres exclusively for women to open in 2H06
The companys first yoga centre exclusively for women is scheduled to open in July this
year. This club will be located at Sukhumvit 31 in the heart of one of Bangkoks busiest
commercial districts. This facility will have the capacity to offer hundreds of yoga classes
per week aimed at tapping the explosive popularity of yoga amongst Thai women.
Management claims that this will also be the largest yoga centre in Thailand.
Magazine and TV show launched to increase customer awareness
Earlier this month the company launched its first monthly magazine in partnership with
Media Transasia Group aimed at anyone who is interested in exercise, health and beauty.
Around the same time it also launched a daily one-house yoga program on UBCs Money
Channel. Although revenue from these two sources is unlikely to be significant, they
should help increase awareness amongst potential customers about the importance of a
healthy lifestyle. Other similar projects in the planning stages include the introduction of a
nutrition drink and the opening of a healthy café aimed at generating additional revenue
from the companys rapidly expanding membership base.
2006-07 net profit estimates and target share price revised up
Based on the anticipated contribution from the companys new yoga centre that will open
in July we revised up our net profit estimates for 2006-07 by 9.2% and 6.5%, respectively.
Its earnings should also benefit from the opening of two new clubs by the end of this year.
This expansion, along with the low penetration rate for fitness club memberships in
Thailand, should enable the company to deliver a Cagr for earnings of 34% for the 2006-
08F period that includes an anticipated 125% YoY rise in net profit in 2006. Our revised
target price of Bt8.3 based on 2006F PER of 10.2x and offers an upside potential of 28%
from stocks current level. We therefore stand by our Buy rating for the company. Key
risks include a reduction consumer spending as a result of the economic slowdown and a
rise in competition from other fitness club operators.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User
โพสต์: 852

CAWOW ขอแสดงความยินดีกับคุณ lessismore ด้วยครับ

โพสต์ที่ 4

โพสต์

Above is Tisco's research.But in my view,it is still too conservative,my target is 9.50 baht within y06.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 5

โพสต์

If u study in depth about their accountability,u'll know why I love it so much.
thana1823
Verified User
โพสต์: 158

โพสต์ที่ 6

โพสต์

กังวลเรื่องต้นทุนเหมือนกัน  ไม่รู้ว่ากระจายสาขามากๆแล้วจะสามารถควบคุมต้นทุนได้ดีหรือไม่  หากยอดขายเพิ่มแต่ต้นทุนเพิ่มกำไรก็อาจออกมาไม่โตเหมือนที่คาด  ใจจริงอยากถือให้มากๆเทียบกับตัวอื่นในพอร์ต   อยากทราบความเห็นของหลายๆท่านครับ ขอบพระคุณครับ
คนเรือ VI
Verified User
โพสต์: 1647
ผู้ติดตาม: 3

โพสต์ที่ 7

โพสต์

มีอยู่ในพอร์ตครับ

ผมรู้สึกว่า (การลงทุนของผมส่วนใหญ่มาจากความรู้สึกครับ) ธุรกิจนี้มีรายได้หลักมาจากค่าสมาชิก ส่วนค่าแรกเข้านี่แทบจะจ่ายฟรีเลย น่าจะมี constant income ลูกค้าส่วนใหญ่ อยู่ในกลุ่มคนทำงานมีตังค์จ่าย ไปไม่ไปไม่รู้ ก็จ่ายๆไป เป็นค่าใช้จ่ายส่วนน้อยของเงินเดือน

การที่มีผู้ถือหุ้นหลักเป็น major จะทำให้การขยายตัวง่ายขึ้นครับ
ผมว่าในที่สุดหุ้นตัวนี้จะเป็นหุ้นปันผล แต่ตอนนี้เป็นช่วงขยายครับ

บวกกับผู้บริหารซื้อมาตลอด
ผมว่าเลยน่าเก็บเอาไว้ก่อน ไม่ได้ IPO นะครับ แต่ก็พยายามเก็บๆมาตั้งแต่ IPO
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 8

โพสต์

Machine life time 20 years,but 7 years straight line depreciation debit;Silom already opened 4 years,3 more years no depre.. of machines in Silom branch,and the idea will go on to every branches.Member= 2 kinds;term and monthly;term's revenue divided to credit quaterly,but sales commission for both one time debit in the quater,means that the gross margin will gradually up compare to the past.80% of members renew their memberships,means no commission 4 the renew ones.Can't resist its charm,that 's why my logo is fitness is my life,CAWOW is my fitness,....and will be my fortune too.
1.My Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kitichai ... 5514051589.
2.U may follow my stock comment via http://twitter.com/value_talk
3.กระทู้ที่โพสท์นี้เป็นความเห็นส่วนตัว การซื้อขายหุ้นขึ้นอยู่กับการใช้วิจารณญาณของแต่ละคน
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 9

โพสต์

The synergy among CAWOW, MAJOR and SF will benefit ALL OF THEM.CAWOW @ MAJOR,CAWOW @ ESPLANADE AND PATTAYA,etc.I won't be surprised if CAWOW will be a two digit price.
3.กระทู้ที่โพสท์นี้เป็นความเห็นส่วนตัว การซื้อขายหุ้นขึ้นอยู่กับการใช้วิจารณญาณของแต่ละคน
Mr. Big
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 1913
ผู้ติดตาม: 7

โพสต์ที่ 10

โพสต์

how's SF?
คนเรือ VI
Verified User
โพสต์: 1647
ผู้ติดตาม: 3

โพสต์ที่ 11

โพสต์

Mr.Big เป็น แฟนหุ้นเดียวกับผมหลายตัวนะเนี่ยะ

CAWOW มีอยู่ถืออยู่
SF เคยมีและ ขายไปแล้ว แต่ก็ศึกษาอยู่ ติดตามอยู่ตลอด

น่าจะมีให้ครบเครือ major
JL
Verified User
โพสต์: 188
ผู้ติดตาม: 2

โพสต์ที่ 12

โพสต์

How do you compare CAWOW to the non-listed Fitness First ?  I  here it from the radio everyday.
terati20
Verified User
โพสต์: 1104

โพสต์ที่ 13

โพสต์

ผมเป็นสมาชิกคลับนี้อยู่ขอบอกว่าไม่ประทับใจมากๆ  
คนเยอะและ Sale เป็นแบบ Hardsale โหดมากๆ
และรายได้ส่วนใหญ่จะเป็นรายได้ครั้งเดียว
CAWOWW จะขายMember  ระยะยาว 4 ปี ขึ้นไป บางทีตลอดชีพก็มี  ที่น่าสงสัยคือราคาสมาชิกต่อเดือนจะถูกกว่าที่อื่นมากๆ   แต่เขาจะเน้นขาย PT(Personal Trainer) และ Planet yoka  เสริม  

เล่นอยู่ทุกวันแต่ทำใจไม่ได้ที่จะเป็นเจ้าของบริษัทแบบนี้

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

ความเห็นส่วนตัวนะครับห้ามลอกเลียนแบบ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 14

โพสต์

Actually I like SF too,but I'm a kind of monogamy,all my love had poured into CAWOW already,how I can have a gig like SF.I foresee that I can stay with CAWOW  more than 10 years without7 years itch,but I have such an idea with SF,that's why I sell all I have of SF and pour the money to CAWOW.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 15

โพสต์

cawow  WILL HAVE 2 PROGRAMS  on free TV and money channel which will make the good brand awareness and more impact  than listenning the radio of FF's advertisement.Now,there is the WOW magazine on bookshelf too.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 16

โพสต์

The first time I joined the CAWOW's club,I also have the bad impression about the salespersons,but after becoming a shareholder,the feeling was dissappeared.Now the monthly paid of the club's new member is 1,549 baht,and no more term members in Sukumvit club.The term member will be launched only the new clubs,when  the term members reach the target,there will be no more sell of the term ones.The amount of the term one will be used for the expenditure for the new clubs.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 17

โพสต์

The edit version:
Actually I like SF too,but I'm a kind of monogamy,all my love had poured into CAWOW already,how I can have a gig like SF.I foresee that I can stay with CAWOW  more than 10 years without 7 years itch,but I don't have such an idea with SF,that's why I sell all I have of SF and pour the money to CAWOW.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 18

โพสต์

Today,I've heard that Phatra has a sizable BUY order of CAWOW,PLS CHECK if it's true or not.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 19

โพสต์

CAWOWทำให้ลงมือแผนลงทุนใหม่ที่น่าจะขยายเครือข่ายนั้นถึงคลับ11แห่งภายใน2ปี. บวกผลกระทบของขยายออกครั้งนี้เรากำลังหวังรายได้companysและรายรับกำลังได้รับผลประโยชน์อัตราของศูนย์กลางความฟิตในประเทศไทยและแนวโน้มเอียงในความกรุณาของแบบอย่างการใช้ชีวิตที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์กว่าแรงทะลุผ่านปัจจุบันต่ำ. เรากำชับกำชาหนังสือรับรองBUYของเรา. คาดหวังการเจริญเติบโตรายได้ของ79เปอร์เซ็นต์ใน2006 YoY เมื่อปีที่แล้วcompanysที่คลับ5แห่งบรรลุ53เปอร์เซ็นต์เพิ่มYoYในสมาชิกภาพไปคน52000คนดังนั้นยืนยันว่าแบบอย่างการใช้ชีวิตที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์กว่ากำลังได้ในความเป็นที่นิยม. companysเปิดคลับที่ตัวอย่างอันยอดเยี่ยมกรุงสยามเมื่อเร็วๆนี้และแผนนั้นเปิดศูนย์กลางโยคะเฉพาะสำหรับผู้หญิงกำลังน่าจะเกิดผลในการเจริญเติบโตรายได้ปีนี้จากYoYถึงBt1.4bn 76เปอร์เซ็นต์. เป้าหมายกำไรสุทธิ2006-07ที่ถูกเลื่อนขั้น เราทบทวนข้างบนประเมินค่ากำไรสุทธิของเราเพื่อ2006-07ด้วย9.2เปอร์เซ็นต์และ6.5เปอร์เซ็นต์ตามลำดับเพื่อสะท้อนเงาแผนcompanysเปิดคลับโยคะใหม่สำหรับผู้หญิงในกรกฎาคมปีนี้. ภายใน2ปีมันมุ่งที่จะมีถึงคลับ11แห่งมากที่สุดในเครือข่ายนั้นรวมทั้งร้านค้าใหม่ในกรุงเทพมหานครและพัทยา. นี่ควรยอมบริษัทการบรรลุthree-yearเพื่อรายรับของประมาณ34เปอร์เซ็นต์ใน2006-08F Cagr. ราคาเป้าหมายใหม่ของBt8.3กำลังบอกเป็นนัยศักยภาพด้านบนของ28เปอร์เซ็นต์ ราคาเป้าหมายใหม่ของเราของBt8.3อยู่บนพื้นฐานบน10.2x 2006F PERที่การมาถูกได้รับจากthree-yearเพื่อรายรับของ13เปอร์เซ็นต์(2007-09F)และตลาดPEG 0.8x Cagr. เรายังคงเป็นการในทางบวกเกี่ยวกับการคาดหวังรายรับในอนาคตcompanysและกำชับกำชาการตั้งระดับชั้นการตั้งราคาสินค้าBUYของเรา. ภัยรวมทั้งการลดในใช้จ่ายที่อย่างเสรีควรทำเศรษฐกิจล่าช้าผู้เข้าแข่งขันยืนขึ้นควรใส่ความกดดันบนสิ่งก่อสร้างค่าธรรมเนียมนั้น. ผู้รับผลประโยชน์ของแนวโน้มเอียงแบบอย่างการใช้ชีวิตที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์กว่าที่ถูกขยายด้วยใน2005 53เปอร์เซ็นต์สมาชิกภาพ การเปิดของคลับความฟิต2แห่งที่กรุงเทพมหานครกำลังช่วยการยกขึ้นสมาชิกภาพCAWOWs 52เปอร์เซ็นต์เมื่อปีที่แล้วคนจากYoYถึง52000ตั้งแต่end-2005. ภายหลังการมีในการผ่าตัดในขณะเดียวกันในสีลม5ปีคลับที่แรกเริ่มนั้นจะมีสมาชิกภาพของคนประมาณ18000คนในปัจจุบัน. คลับPinklaoนั้นที่พยายามจัดการดึงดูดสมาชิก14000รายในปีนั้นแรก(วางในMAJOR Cineplex)ประสบความสำเร็จยิ่งขึ้น. เรากำลังลักษณะประจำการแสดงเด่นที่ถูกกิ่งPinklaoนั้นชี้ที่ความเป็นที่นิยมเติบโตของแบบอย่างการใช้ชีวิตที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์กว่าและที่ตั้งเป็นยุทธศาสตร์outletsอันนี้. รายได้สมาชิกภาพนั้นเพิ่มขึ้น71เปอร์เซ็นต์YoYใน2005. บวกนี่บริษัทเห็นก็เพิ่มในรายได้จากการบริการอบรมส่วนตัวและแนวทางโยคะนั้น. เมื่อปีที่แล้วรายได้จากการบริการอบรมส่วนตัวไปจากBtที่2004ไปบัญชีเพื่อของการพลิกทั้งหมด22เปอร์เซ็นต์38เมตรจากthree-foldกระโดดถึงBt175เมตรกับที่2004พอดี10เปอร์เซ็นต์. โยคะกำลังนอกจากนี้กลายเป็นเป็นที่นิยมกว่าระหว่างผู้คนไทยอย่างถูกสะท้อนเงาจากแนวทางโยคะนั้นไปBtในรายได้ทั้งหมดจาก2005เปอร์เซ็นต์ถึง7เปอร์เซ็นต์52เมตรในทำเป็นสองเท่าของรายได้companys. เรากำลังหวังทรัพย์สินเพิ่มเหล่านี้ดำเนินการขยายในนัยที่กำลังไปที่ก่อน. คลับใหม่6แห่งในท่อนำส่งน้ำมันปิโตรเลียมเพื่อ2006-07 CAWOWวางแผนที่จะเปิดคลับที่มาก6มากที่สุดภายในที่ขนาดของเครือข่ายนั้นน่าจะเพิ่มถึงศูนย์กลางความฟิต11ศูนย์ 2ปีถัดไป. ส่วนใหญ่ของกิ่งใหม่เหล่านี้จะตั้งอยู่ในเขตที่สำคัญของกรุงเทพมหานครกับกิ่ง1อันในพัทยา. งบcapexเพื่อโปรแกรมขยายออกนี้ถูกตั้งที่รอบๆBt450เมตร. เราหวังส่วนใหญ่ที่capexอันนี้ที่ถูกลงทุนผ่านเงินที่ยืมและเงินหมุนเวียนภายใน. อัตราแรงทะลุผ่านที่ต่ำเพื่อคลับความฟิตในประเทศไทย(ยกตัวอย่างเช่นของประชากรรวมcountrys 1เปอร์เซ็นต์น้อยกว่ากับที่มาเลเซีย3เปอร์เซ็นต์และที่ไต้หวัน2เปอร์เซ็นต์)membershipsถูกให้และเราเชื่อว่าอุตสาหกรรมอันนี้คือยังมีห้องที่สำคัญเพื่อการเจริญเติบโต. ถึงแม้ว่านอกจากนี้สมมติที่ของศูนย์กลางความฟิต70เปอร์เซ็นต์ทำให้ถูกตั้งอยู่ในกรุงเทพมหานครประชากรของประมาณ7เมตรcitysน่าจะเกิดผลในอัตราแรงทะลุผ่านของเพียง4เปอร์เซ็นต์. การเจริญเติบโตทรัพย์สินอันอีกคือห้างหุ้นส่วนเป็นยุทธศาสตร์companysมีMAJORที่ควรช่วยมันที่ตั้งปลอดภัยมีเสน่ห์และผู้มาเยือนทำซ้ำอัตราที่สูงไปคลับนั้น. สำหรับเหตุผลเหล่านี้เรากำลังหวังฐานสมาชิกภาพcompanysขยายถึง72000มากกว่าในสิ้นปีนี้เพื่อเพิ่มของ39เปอร์เซ็นต์YoY. ศูนย์กลางโยคะเฉพาะที่ผู้หญิงเปิดใน2H06 companysที่ศูนย์กลางโยคะแรกเฉพาะเปิดในกรกฎาคมปีนี้ถูกวางแผนสำหรับผู้หญิง. คลับแห่งนี้จะถูกวางที่สุขุมวิทในหัวใจของ1เขตของเขตมีกำไรยุ่งที่สุดBangkoks 31. อุปกรณ์อำนวยความสะดวกอันนี้จะมีความสามารถเพื่อเสนอที่ถูกก้าวไปสู่ที่การเชิญชวนความเป็นที่นิยมที่ระเบิดของโยคะของผู้หญิงไทยโยคะชั้นเรียนหลายSอันต่อ1สัปดาห์. จัดการนี่จะการด้วยศูนย์กลางโยคะที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในประเทศไทยถูกอ้างว่า. นิตยสารและการแสดงโทรทัศน์ลงมือเพื่อความตระหนักลูกค้าเพิ่ม กว่าเร็วเดือนนี้บริษัทปล่อยนิตยสารรายเดือนนั้นแรกในห้างหุ้นส่วนโดยกลุ่มสื่อTransasiaที่ถูกก้าวไปสู่ที่ก็ยังใครที่สนใจในการออกกำลังสุขภาพและความงดงาม. เวลาที่เหมือนกันประมาณที่มันทำให้ลงมือก็โปรแกรมโยคะone-houseทุกวันที่ช่องเงินUBCs. แม้ว่ารายได้จากแหล่ง2อันเหล่านี้สำคัญไม่น่าจะมีพวกเขากำลังน่าจะช่วยความตระหนักของลูกค้าที่มีศักยภาพเกี่ยวกับความสำคัญของแบบอย่างการใช้ชีวิตที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์เพิ่ม. โครงการที่เหมือนกันอื่นในเวทีวางแผนรวมทั้งแนะนำของเครื่องดื่มโภชนาการและการเปิดของcaféที่สุขภาพสมบูรณ์; ถูกก้าวไปสู่ที่การสร้างขึ้นรายได้เพิ่มจากฐานสมาชิกภาพขยายที่อย่างรวดเร็วcompanys. ประเมินค่ากำไรสุทธิ2006-07และเป้าหมายมีราคาที่ถูกแก้ไขที่ข้างบน อยู่บนพื้นฐานบนการมีส่วนช่วยที่กำลังถูกคาดหวังจากศูนย์กลางโยคะสิ่งใหม่companysที่จะเปิดในกรกฎาคมและเราทบทวนข้างบนประเมินค่ากำไรสุทธิของเราเพื่อ2006-07ด้วย9.2เปอร์เซ็นต์และ6.5เปอร์เซ็นต์ตามลำดับ. รายรับนั้นกำลังนอกจากนี้น่าจะได้รับผลประโยชน์การเปิดของคลับใหม่2แห่งในสิ้นปีนี้. ขยายออกครั้งนี้โดยกับอัตราแรงทะลุผ่านที่ต่ำเพื่อคลับความฟิตที่ประเทศไทยmembershipsควรเสริมให้บริษัทส่งมอบCagrเพื่อรายรับของ34เปอร์เซ็นต์เพื่อ2006- 08ช่วงระยะเวลาFที่รวมทั้ง125เปอร์เซ็นต์ที่กำลังถูกคาดหวังขึ้นYoYที่กำไรสุทธิที่2006. ราคาเป้าหมายที่ถูกแก้ไขของเราของBt8.3ที่อยู่บนพื้นฐานบน10.2x 2006F PERและการเสนอศักยภาพด้านบนของ28เปอร์เซ็นต์จากระดับปัจจุบันstocks. ดังนั้นเรายืนตีราคาซื้อเราสำหรับบริษัท. ภัยกุญแจรวมทั้งการบริโภคส่วนตัวการลดจากผู้ดำเนินการคลับความฟิตอื่นในฐานะผลของการถ่วงงานเศรษฐกิจและขึ้นในการแข่งขัน.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 20

โพสต์

Some VI still have the idea that CAWOW is a fashion business,when those people realise that it's not,they may have to pay more(than 10 baht to get one share?)
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 21

โพสต์

Less than 1% of  Thai people who r the member of fitnesses compare to 3 % in Malaysia,17% in USA.When u compare gdp per head of Thai and Malaysian,u may c the ample room of growth for the fitness businesses.CAWOW  trade @ prospected p/e about 10,low peg and super low valuation,the price is undemanding.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 22

โพสต์

If u compare CAWOW to Lifetime fitness(Open in 1992),u'll c the value of CAWOW.Lifetime trade @ $46.5(1,800 baht/share), p/e =37,but as I said the prospected p/e06 of CAWOW = 10.CAWOW will follow the successful  formular of Lifetime fitness.Anyway,the investment theme of VI is the modern trade business.CAWOW is also in this category,but its product is not goods but services,u may call it,the modern service.
kongsiri81
Verified User
โพสต์: 73

โพสต์ที่ 23

โพสต์

มีใครเคยสงสัยไหม...
1.วิธีการบันทึกรายได้ของบริษัทเค้าบันทึกกันอย่างไร เพราะได้ยินมาว่ารายได้มี 2 ส่วน 1.จ่ายรายเดือน อันนี้ไม่สงสัย 2.จ่ายระยะยาวเช่นสมาชิก 1ปี 2ปี ตลอดชีพอันนี้หล่ะ
   ตอนนี้ถ้าใครเดินผ่าน cawow จะเห็นว่ามีการกระตุ้นยอดขายโดยให้พนังานมาขายครับ ดังนั้นจำนวนคนที่สมัครเป็นสมาชิกน่าจะเยอะมากขึ้นนะครับ แต่สุดท้ายยังไงก็คงต้องลู่เข้าสู่ความจริง
   ที่อยากบอกก็คือรายได้แบบ2 จะบันทึกไง เพราะถ้าสมัครปลายปี gross ก็จะเยอะผิดปกติ เนื่องจากมีรายได้แต่ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่าย หรือผมเข้าใจผิดเอง
CK
สมาชิกกิตติมศักดิ์
โพสต์: 9795
ผู้ติดตาม: 27

โพสต์ที่ 24

โพสต์

[quote="david"]...I foresee that I can stay with CAWOW
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
Rocker
สมาชิกสมาคมนักลงทุนเน้นคุณค่า
โพสต์: 4915
ผู้ติดตาม: 247

โพสต์ที่ 25

โพสต์

[quote="CK"][quote="david"]...I foresee that I can stay with CAWOW
เล่าปี่
Verified User
โพสต์: 14

โพสต์ที่ 26

โพสต์

How is RCL , Mr David ?    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  
What is your view today?
Upto now I am still in shock with your prediction  :!:

All of us should learn from mistake . That all it is

:rofl:  :drink:  :wall:  :lovl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 27

โพสต์

Dear Khun Kongsiri81,
Member= 2 kinds;term and monthly;term's revenue divided to credit quaterly,but sales commission for both one time debit in the quater,means that the gross margin will gradually up compare to the past.80% of members renew their memberships,means no commission 4 the renew ones
kongsiri81
Verified User
โพสต์: 73

โพสต์ที่ 28

โพสต์

Dear David
   I just only say "I don't know" caz there are 2 different groups. Someone told me the registration cost and term that less than 1 year were classified as revenue immediatly without divided.On the other hand ,as you said,  the term revenue was amortized and recorded in each quater. That 's why I said we should concern in gross margin.

Best regards.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

โพสต์ที่ 29

โพสต์

Dear Khun CK and Khun Laopee,
 Thks so much 4 interesting in my comments,I 've felt ashamed of not to coming back and reminds friends here after I 'd cut loss RCL,anyway,I bought back RCL already @ below 20 baht a share,with the understanding that it might be reached the short term bottom.
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
david
Verified User

Re: ....

โพสต์ที่ 30

โพสต์

[quote="kongsiri81"]Dear David
โพสต์โพสต์