areliang
Verified User
โพสต์: 432
ผู้ติดตาม: 1

หลัก ที่ฉันเพิ่งเข้าใจ

โพสต์ที่ 1

โพสต์

Quote ของ Warren Buffett...

1. “You’re neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You’re right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right – that’s the only thing that makes you right. And if your facts and reasoning are right, you don’t have to worry about anybody else.” อย่าลังเล อย่าหวั่นไหว เข้าใจความจริงซะ

2. "Can you really explain to a fish what it’s like to walk on land? One day on land is worth a thousand years of talking about it, and one day running a business has exactly the same kind of value." คนอื่นไม่เข้าใจ

3. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” หยุดงมงาย หยุดวนไปมา

4. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.” เมื่อภาพข้างหน้าไม่ชัดดังใจ

5. “Stop trying to predict the direction of the stock market, the economy, interest rates, or elections.” เลิกคิดเยอะเกินแม้รู้

6. “All I want to know is where I’m going to die so I’ll never go there.” มองให้ออกว่าจุดไหนจะทำเราเสียหาย

7. “I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” ถ้ายาก ก็คิดให้ง่ายซะ

8. “Buy companies with strong histories of profitability and with a dominant business franchise.” เลือกที่แกร่ง

9. “I try to invest in businesses that are so wonderful that an idiot can run them. Because sooner or later, one will.” ธุรกิจ กับ ผู้บริหาร

10. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” ราคาที่เราจะยอมจ่าย

11. "Never test the depth of the water with both feet" อย่าเสี่ยงเกินไป

12. “I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.” หาเงินจากธุรกิจจริง

13. "Our favorite holding period is forever." ถือธุรกิจให้เป็น

14. “No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.” รีบเร่งไม่มีประโยชน์

15. “You never know who's swimming naked until the tide goes out.” สิ่งที่ยังมองไม่เห็น

16. "Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble" เตรียมพร้อม

17. Thomas J. Watson Sr. of IBM followed the same rule: “I’m no genius,” he said. “I’m smart in spots—but I stay around those spots.” อยู่ในจุดที่ชำนาญเถอะ

18. “You know ... you keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.” ทำในสิ่งที่ถนัดไปเรื่อยๆ

เรียงตามนี้เลย
โพสต์โพสต์